Christmastime is here!
I thought it’d be nice to take you on a journey through the Holidays Around the World at Epcot. During this festive event, you’ll be able to delight in great music, savory dishes, and unique holiday stories told around the globe. This event will be going on until December 30th.
…so come with me on this Epcot Sights and Sounds tour.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on any of the links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the website and allows me to bring you more content. Thank you for your support!
Want more theme park tips? Check out the theme park tips page. If you’re thinking about going to Disney alone, then read the top 18 tips. Are you planning a Disney vacation soon? Read the Walt Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- The Ultimate Disney Gift Guide
- The Perfect Christmas Resort Hopping Route at Walt Disney World
- Free Christmas at Disney World
- The Complete Theme Park Checklist
- Universal Orlando Packing Essentials
- Walt Disney World Free Dining
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
- Magic Kingdom for Adults the Complete Guide
- 18 Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone
- How to Plan for a Solo Day at a Theme Park
- The Advantages for Going Solo to a Theme Park
- The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
For more theme park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!