Alcoholic Drinks at Disney World: Best Drinks in Epcot
Epcot, the Disney park made for ThemeParkHipsters, hosts a world of some of the best libations.
Globetrotting around Epcot is one of the most amazing places to have a crisp beer, a fruity glass of your favorite Pinot Grigio, or an enticing cocktail.
You’ll have fun enjoying some of the best drinks in Epcot.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
I definitely wanted to make sure that I did this for researching purposes only…
…Ah em (shamefully clears throat)
I’m for real!
I did all this wonderful research just for you.
I made it my job to go through 21 of the best drinks in Epcot, but first you must watch the Do’s and Don’ts of Drinking Around the World at Epcot here.
Guide to Drinking Around the World – Best Drinks in Epcot
This list of Epcot’s best drinks are in no particular order. Now let’s dive into the world of some of Walt Disney World’s best alcoholic beverages.
1. Leaping Leprechaun | Location: Rose and Crown Pub in the United Kingdom
Ingredients: Jameson Irish Whiskey, Don Q Cristal Rum, Skyy Vodka, Melon Liqueur, and Sweet-and-Sour topped with Sprite® served in a Souvenir Cup
- Enjoy with Bangers and Mash
- Cost: $13.75
ORDER NOW to secure your ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY DISNEY TICKETS!
2. Avocado Margarita | Location: La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
Ingredients: Tequila, melon liqueur, fresh avocado, agave nectar, and fresh lime juice, served frozen with a hibiscus salt rim
- Enjoy with Queso
- Cost: $14.50
3. Blood Orange Margarita | Location: La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
Ingredients: Tequila, orange liqueur, sweet-tart mix of blood orange juice, topped with wild berry foam, served on the rocks with a Tajín chili powder on the rim
- Enjoy with Guacamole
- Cost: $13.25
4. Rosa Regale Sparkling Red Wine | Location: La Bottega Italiana in Italy or Rose & Crown Restaurant in the United Kingdom
Description: Sweet, aromatic wine with hint of rose petals, strawberries, cranberries, and raspberries.
- Enjoy with Cannoli in Italy
- Cost: Varies based on pour size
5. Orange Slush – Location: Les Vins des Chefs de France in France
Ingredients: Grand Marnier, Rum and Grey Goose Orange and Orange Juice
- Enjoy with Croissant Jambon Fromage
- Cost: $9.86
6. Apple Icewine | Location: Trading Post in Canada
Description: Icewine is a concentration of the apples’ sugar, using the natural cold of Québec’s winters.
- Enjoy with Traditional Poutine
- Cost: $6.57, 2 oz.
7. The Mediterranean Journey | Location: Spice Road Table in Morocco
Ingredients: Cointreau, Peach Vodka, and Orange Juice topped with Grenadine
- Enjoy with Moroccan Lamb Sausage
- Cost: $12.99
ORDER NOW to secure your theme park ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY TICKETS.
8. Ottawa Apple | Location: Popcorn in Canada Kiosk & Le Cellier Restaurant
This is quickly starting to become one of my go-to drinks at Epcot.
Ottawa Apple Drink Recipe
- Crown Royal Maple Whiskey
- Apple Infusion
- Cranberry Juice
You can find this delicious Canadian-inspired drink at the Popcorn Canada kiosk or inside the Le Cellier restaurant.
- Enjoy with Maple Popcorn
- Cost: $11.50
Have a DIFFERENT kind of Orlando vacation with a Resort home next to Disney World. Find Your Disney Resort Vacation Rental here!
9. Bärenjäger Honey & Bourbon | Location: Sommerfest in Germany
Description: Strong honey flavor with rich cinnamon and oak notes
- Enjoy with Macaroni and Cheese
- Cost: $10.00
10. Schöfferhofer Grapefruit | Location: Sommerfest in Germany
Description: A 2.5% a crisp, golden mixture of the German-style hefeweizen with a tangy grapefruit addition.
- Enjoy with Jumbo Pretzel
- Cost: $9.25
11. Mango Gingerita | Location: Joy of Tea in China
Ingredients: Vodka and Light Rum
- Enjoy with Chicken Curry Pockets
- Cost: $8.95
12. Tipsy Ducks in Love | Location: Joy of Tea in China
Ingredients: Bourbon Whisky, Coffee, Black Tea, Cream and Chocolate Syrup
- Enjoy with Egg Rolls
- Cost: $8.95
13. Tokyo Sunset | Location: Kabuki Cafe in Japan
Ingredients: Coconut Rum, Peach Schnapps, Banana Liqueur, and Pineapple Juice
- Enjoy with Temari Sushi Combo
- Cost: $8.50
14. Frozen Red Stag Lemonade | Location: Fife & Drum Tavern in America
Ingredients: Frozen Lemonade made with Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon
- Enjoy with Turkey Leg
- Cost: $11.00
15. Samuel Adams Rebel Juiced IPA | Location: Block & Hans in America
Description: Contains hints of ripe mango and tropical fruits, this IPA is jam-packed with juicy, citrusy hops and mango juice.
- Enjoy with Traditional Funnel Cake
- Cost: $8.75
Theme Park Hacks at Your Finger Tips. Plan your next vacation with the latest tips and tricks on the ThemeParkHipster App. Download Today!
16. Pimm’s Cup | Location: Rose and Crown in the United Kingdom
Description: This simple, yet delicious cocktail mixes Pimm’s No. 1 and Sprite ®
- Enjoy with Shepard’s Pie
- Cost: $9.00
17. Cider and Fireball | Rose and Crown Pub in the United Kingdom
Ingredients: Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, and Strongbow Cider topped with Ginger Ale
- Enjoy with Traditional Fish and Chips
- Cost: $11.25
18. Tequila Flight | Location: La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
Offerings: Ambhar Anejo, Casa Noble Reserva De La Cava Reposado, and Avion Blanco.
- Enjoy with Chips and Salsa
- Cost: $23.00
Ready to plan your theme park trip? Watch the best vacation planning tips on YouTube. Get started here!
19. Germany Wine Flight | Location: Weinkeller Bar in Germany
Description: You can choose the Red, White, or Dessert Flight, and receive three 2 ounce pours for each.
- Enjoy with Artisanal Cheese Plate
- Cost: Varies
20. Italian Wine Flight | Location: Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in Italy
Description: Options vary based on availability. The ambiance in Tutto Gusto provides a brief escape from the hectic theme park day.
- Enjoy with Prosciutto di Parma Panini
- Cost: Varies
21. Stow Away Mary | Location: Refreshment Port in World Showcase (next to Canada)
Ingredients: Classic Bloody Mary with Absolut Vodka garnished with Blue Cheese-stuffed Olives, Celery and Tomato topped with our freshly Fried Chicken Breast Nuggets
- Enjoy with Traditional Poutine
- Cost: $12.00
Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport
Now that you know what to drink, are you ready to conquer drinking around the world at Epcot?
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
Grab Your Own Passport Below!
Here are the Most Common Epcot Drinking Around the World Questions
Before we wrap up this Epcot guide, let’s go through some questions you may have for your next globe-trotting adventure!
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
Can you brink drinks into Disney World?
Yes you can. However, there are restrictions that you should know about.
Per Disney, you are allowed to bring food items—such as snacks or foods that do not require heating—into Disney theme parks.
You are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages into any of the Disney parks.
Can you walk around Epcot with alcohol?
Yes, you can drink at Epcot while walking around World Showcase with your beverage.
How many countries are in Epcot?
There are currently 11 countries represented inside Epcot World Showcase.
What are the 11 countries at Epcot?
How much do drinks cost at Epcot?
Beer and wine are poured at about 3 ounces for wine and 6 ounces for beer or cocktails.
On average, drinking around the world at Epcot cost around $9 for beer and wine with cocktails averaging about $11.50.
Since Epcot World Showcase has eleven countries, you can expect to pay about $110 for your drinking adventure.
Epcot Drink Around the World Prices
- Avocado Margarita | Location: La Cava del Tequila in Mexico Cost: $14.50
- Viking Coffee – Location: Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Norway Cost: $9.75
- Mango Gingerita | Location: Joy of Tea in China Cost: $8.95
- Bärenjäger Honey & Bourbon | Location: Sommerfest in Germany Cost: $10.00
- Italian Margarita | Location: Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in Italy Cost: $14.00
- Frozen Red Stag Lemonade | Location: Fife & Drum Tavern in America Cost: $11.00
- Tokyo Sunset | Location: Kabuki Cafe in Japan Cost: $8.50
- The Mediterranean Journey | Location: Spice Road Table in Morocco Cost: $12.99
- Orange Slush – Location: Les Vins des Chefs de France in France Cost: $9.86
- Leaping Leprechaun | Location: Rose and Crown Pub in the United Kingdom Cost: $13.75
- Apple Icewine | Location: Trading Post in Canada Cost: $6.57, 2 oz.
If you went with my recommendations, then your total cost would be $123.12 (prices subject to change).
Just remember, you can always split the cost with a friend…
…I’m always down to hangout with you at Epcot 🙂
What Disney Parks can you drink at?
Each Walt Disney World Resort theme park offers alcoholic beverages if you’re of age. These parks include:
Where can you drink at Epcot?
You can find drinks at all of the Epcot restaurants. There are also drinks offered at select quick service locations and kiosks throughout the park.
Final Thoughts on the Best Drinks in Epcot
These are just a few of the top drinks at Epcot.
Always remember to be safe, use the tips from Epcot Do’s and Don’ts, enjoy your adult drinks, and don’t get kicked out of the Walt Disney World.
The beverages and their prices do change often at Epcot, so please keep that in mind when planning out your trip.
Have you ever done the Epcot Drinking around the World Challenge? If you have, leave me your story in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- Epcot for Adults: The Complete Guide
- What are the Best FastPasses at Epcot
- Pro Tips for Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Is Takumi Tei Worth It? Epcot’s Newest Japanese Restaurant
- 9 Best Rides at Epcot
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
Planning a trip soon? If so, read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
(Original Article Written in 2018/Updated April 19, 2021)