The latest restaurant to open at Epcot is Regal Eagle Craft Beer and Barbecue, located at the American Adventure pavilion of World Showcase. The restaurant features a variety of smoked bbq, which you can smell way before you can see the restaurant.
This new place is sure to be a crowd pleaser for years to come.
Before heading to Epcot to try it out you’re going to want to keep reading to learn a little bit more about the place and what they are serving up!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
What’s the theme of Regal Eagle Smokehouse Craft Beer and Barbecue?
Regal Eagle Smokehouse in Epcot is themed as if The Muppets are headed to a local barbecue competition. Sam Eagle is the judge, and he’s saluting all meats, but mostly bbq!
The restaurant has subtle nods to the Muppets theming, but the interior seems to look like a refreshed version of the previous restaurant, Liberty Inn.
The quick service restaurant has a ton of natural light in the dining area thanks to the massive windowed doors at the entrance and wall of windows on the left side of the seating area.
The right side of the seating area is a brick wall where you’ll see posters of some of the bbq competitions that Sam Eagle is judging. It’s also the wall that divides the restaurant from the adjoining show building for The American Adventure show.
What’s on the menu?
Regal Eagle Craft Beer and Barbecue has a variety of smoked meats on the menu, including chicken, brisket, pork, and sausage. For anyone who is on a plant-based diet they also have bbq jackfruit.
Each of the meats can be ordered in a variety of ways, including as a platter with sides, a sandwich with sides, or as a combo of three meats with sides. Speaking of sides, there are quite a few on the menu including house-made pickles, fries, mac and cheese, and onion rings.
If you’re a sauce on your bbq kind of person you’re going to want to check out the sauce bar at Regal Eagle.
There are quite a few of them scattered around the restaurant and they all feature the same sauces so just head to the one closest to your table. Options include traditional Kansas City sweet sauce, vinegar based sauce, and mustard based sauce.
If you’re craving something sweet after all of the savory options Regal Eagle still has you covered. You can gobble up a cup of banana pudding or a s’mores brownie!
Either one is a great cap to a yummy lunch or dinner.
Read: 21 Best Drinks at Epcot
Full Regal Eagle Smokehouse Menu
- American Platter: Choose 3 Meats and a side served with Garlic Toast
- Memphis Dry-rub Pork Ribs: Dry-rubbed and Slow-smoked in our Pit served with Garlic Toast and your choice of side
- Kansas City Smoked Half-Chicken: Slow-smoked Half-Chicken smothered with our Sweet BBQ Sauce served with your choice of side
- BBQ Burger: 1/3 lb Angus Burger on Garlic Toast topped with BBQ Pork and Fried Onion Ring served with your choice of side
- Sliced Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich: Rubbed with our secret Brisket Rub then Slow-smoked and smothered in Spicy Mop Sauce, and placed between Garlic Toast and served with your choice of side
- North Carolina Chopped Smoked Pork Butt Platter: Chopped Pork Butt topped with our North Carolina Vinegar Sauce served with Garlic Toast and your choice of side
- Power Greens Salad: Mixed Greens tossed with Fresh Citrus Fruit, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cranberries, and Radishes in a Fresh Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing topped with Chilled Pulled Chicken
- South Carolina Smoked Sausage Sandwich: Smoked Sausage on Garlic Toast topped with our Tangy Mustard Sauce and Caramelized Onions served with your choice of side
BBQ Jackfruit Burger: Plant-based Burger on Garlic Toast topped with BBQ Jackfruit served with your choice of side
- Beer-battered Onion Rings
- Baked Beans with Burnt Ends
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Seasoned French Fries
- Garlic Toast
- House-made Pickles
- Macaroni & Cheese
- BBQ Chicken Leg: Served with Coleslaw and Watermelon and a choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water
- Chicken Salad: Served with Coleslaw and Watermelon and a choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water
- BBQ Rib: Served with Coleslaw and Watermelon and a choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
- Cheeseburger: Small Grilled Angus Burger topped with American served with Coleslaw and Watermelon and a choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water
- Banana Pudding
- Fresh Watermelon Cup
- S’mores Brownies
- Berry Punch: White Grape Juice with Strawberry, Peach, and Blackberry
- Tennessee Lemonade: Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey with Odwalla® Lemonade and Peach
You can get the full allergen and unique dining menu here.
Is it family-friendly?
Yes, Regal Eagle Craft Beer and Barbecue is family friendly.
Kids will love trying to find the hidden nods to their favorite Muppets, and adults will enjoy getting a few minutes of rest in the air conditioning while refueling for even more Epcot fun later in the day.
The food is also very approachable, so even picky eaters will find something to try.
If you’re willing to share, the portions are definitely big enough to do so. This is especially true of the combo platter where you get three meats and two sides for under $20.
Have a DIFFERENT kind of Orlando vacation with a Resort home next to Disney World. Find Your Disney Resort Vacation Rental here!
Our opinion of Regal Eagle Craft Beer and Barbecue
We like Regal Eagle as an addition to Epcot and think people who are wanting something familiar to eat will enjoy. The restaurant does get busy quick, so you might have to wait a few minutes to be let in to order.
The thing with Regal Eagle is even though it’s good, it’s not great.
We know bbq is subjective and everyone has their favorite smokehouse, but if you’re wanting really great bbq at Walt Disney World we have another place in mind- Polite Pig at Disney Springs.
Just hop on the Disney Springs bus from your resort or from the park to get even better bbq for a better price.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
About the Author
Megan is a theme park expert and frequent traveler to magical places. She covers all things Disney and Universal and runs marathons for fun.
She thinks you can tell a lot about someone by the name of their signature lipstick, and hers is NARS Dragon Girl.