Are you ready to party at one of the Eat to the Beat at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Concerts in 2023?
This is the perfect way to enjoy all of the festival food, drinks, and culinary adventures with a musical treat to end the of your solo day.
If you’re planning on attending the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, then you must watch one of your favorite musicians at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
The annual concert series features popular bands from the 80s, 90s, and the 2000s. It takes place on the American Gardens Theater stage in the American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot.
Each year, the festival is brings back a fan favorite, Boyz II Men, but there are also some other good artists coming for the amazing annual Food and Wine extravaganza!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
What are the Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2023 dates?
The annual concert series usually features popular bands from the 80s, 90s, and the 2000s.
It takes place on the American Gardens Theater stage in the American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot on select days from July 27, 2023 until November 18, 2023.
Performance times have changed, and are included in Epcot admission.
ORDER NOW to secure your Walt Disney World theme park ticket! GET MY TICKETS.
2023 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Concert Schedule:
- Orianthi (NEW) – July 28-29
- FOR KING + COUNTRY (NEW) – July 30-31
- Southern Avenue – August 4-5
- Tiffany – August 6-7
- Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart – August 11-12
- The Bacon Brothers (NEW) – August 13-14
- Joey Fatone & Friends – August 18-21
- Ayron Jones (NEW) – August 25-26
- Phillip Phillips (NEW) – August 27-28
- Baha Men – September 1-2
- MercyMe – September 3-4
- Ray Parker Jr. – September 8-9
- TobyMac – September 10-11
- Celebrity Latin Talent – September 15-16
- Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW) – September 17-18
- Los Amigos Invisibles – September 22-23
- 98 °– September 24-25
- Boyz II Men – September 29-October 2
- Mark Wills – October 6-7
- Sugar Ray – October 8-9
- Hoobastank – October 13-14
- Air Supply – October 15-16
- Taylor Dayne – October 20-21
- Billy Ocean – October 22-23
- Hanson – October 27-30
- We The Kings (NEW) – November 3-4
- Sheila E. – November 5-6
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 10-11
- 38 Special – November 12-13
You can not secure your spot at the show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Concert Details You Must Know:
This year’s Epcot Eat to the Beat performances will take place on:
- Dates – Friday to Monday nights from July 27 to November 13, 2023
- Times – Starting at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Location – America Gardens Theatre at EPCOT
Per Disney the lineup is subject to change; songs listed are for artist recognition only and may not be included in the concert play list.
5 Secret Tips to Know for Epcot Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concert Series
Now that you know what the Epcot Food and Wine Festival concert schedule is and who will be performing, let’s go through a few tips to help you make the most of your trip!
1. Get to the Concert Early
Popular bands tend to have LONG lines waiting to grab the best seats between each show.
The outdoor theater seats roughly 1,000 people on benches. This number sounds like a lot, but the area quickly fills up.
2. Bring Sun Protective Gear
Accessories such as a hat, sunglasses, umbrella, and sunscreen are great to have in case you have to wait a while in line to be seated.
3. Don’t Worry if You Don’t Get in the Theater
You can still view it and hear the artists from the American Pavilion pathway or courtyard.
4. Remember that Queue Lines form on Both Sides of the Theatre
Be sure to check that the line is not specified for the Epcot Eat to the Beat Dining Package.
5. Don’t Feel Bad if You’re Not Able to Go to the First Show
Most bands tend to change up the song lineup throughout the evening.
I’ve found the second and third shows tend to be the best. The band is usually warmed up and there’s a better energy from both the crowd and the artists.
Ready to plan your theme park trip? Watch the best vacation planning tips on YouTube. Get started here!
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Concert Eat to the Beat Dining Package
Why not enjoy a meal that also guarantees your seat for any Eat to the Beat Concert. You can feel safe knowing that you will not miss Boyz II Men, because your reservation is confirmed!
Select one of the unique eateries around Epcot restaurants.
What’s included in the Eat to the Beat Dining Package?
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to an Eat to the Beat concert held on the same day
Dining Details for the Epcot Eat to the Beat Concert Dining Package
According to Disney, below are a few things to note before you purchase your festival upgrade:
- Eat to the Beat Dining Packages are only offered during EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- You will receive Eat to the Beat concert badges at the restaurant after your meal.
- Also, you will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. You’ll be happy to know that seating is guaranteed.
- If you do not book an Eat to the Beat Dining Package, you will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please remember that seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
What if I decide to book an Epcot Eat to the Beat Dining Package at the last minute?
According to Disney, you may be able to purchase a same-day dining package, which allows you to:
- Dine without reservations at Spice Road Table or Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that day
- Enjoy guaranteed seats to an Eat to the Beat concert later that day
If you want to see if a spot is available, you will need to visit Spice Road Table or Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue during the Festival.
2023 Epcot Eat to the Beat Concert Dining Package Locations (Final Details Pending)
- Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion: $57 for adults; $32 for kids
- Coral Reef Restaurant – The Seas Pavilion: $69 for adults; $22 for kids
- The Garden Grill Restaurant – The Land Pavilion: $66 for adults; $43 for kids
- Le Cellier – Canada Pavilion: $79 for adults; $28 for kids
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue (same-day dining packages only) – American Adventure Pavilion: $34.99 for adults; $16.99 for kids
- Spice Road Table (same-day dining packages only)- Morocco Pavilion: $44 for adults; $16 for kids
Hipster Power Tip: To visit EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. Also, your EPCOT admission is NOT included in the price of the dining package.
How Do I Book an Epcot Food and Wine Festival Eat to to the Beat Concert Dining Package?
Reservations can be made by calling 407/WDW-FEST (407-939-3378) or online. Remember to book quickly to guarantee a spot.
What to Know Before You Go the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Now that you have all the details on this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival concerts, let’s go over a few of the most commonly asked questions.
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults
- Soarin Around the World
- Test Track
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Frozen Ever After
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in the Epcot World Showcase for you to visit.
What are the countries in Epcot?
- America (United States)
- United Kingdom
Do you need a separate ticket for Epcot Food and Wine?
You do not need an additional ticket to participate in the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
If you plan on doing any of the special dining experiences, then you will have to pay additional fee.
Ready to start planning your next Disney World vacation? Listen to the latest podcast episode on Apple or on your non-Apple device now!
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
I will say that Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in the Italy Pavilion and La Cava Del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion are the absolute best places to chill and enjoy a drink.
If it’s not too crowded.
Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
Grab your own copy below!
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
My top 5 must have alcoholic beverages are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Tokyo Sunset from Kabuki Cafe in Japan
Read more of the best drinks at Epcot here!
My Final Thoughts on the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Concerts
I hope this post helped guide you towards a great experience on your solo trip to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
Don’t worry if you’re not able to see and do everything. I just want you to have fun and enjoy exploring all the different countries.
Let me know who you look forward to seeing the most at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival concerts this year in the comments section below…
Read the articles below for more Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tips:
- Complete Epcot Food and Wine Festival GUIDE
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival MENU
- The Epcot Food and Wine Beverage Schedule
- Epcot Food and Wine Culinary Demonstration Schedule
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Tight Budget
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
Planning a trip soon? If so, read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
(Original Article written in 2017/Updated May 13, 2023 )