The 2018 Eat to the Beat Concert Series schedule has been released.
This is the perfect way to enjoy all of the festival food, drinks, and culinary adventures with a musical treat to end the day. If you’re planning on attending the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, then you must watch one of your favorite musicians at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
The annual concert series usually features popular bands from the 80s, 90s, and the 2000s. It takes place on the American Gardens Theater stage in the American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Check out the 2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Video Below!
This year’s festival is bringing back a fan favorite, Boyz II Men, but there are also some other good artists coming for the amazing annual Food and Wine extravaganza!
This year Walt Disney World will be hosting the following artists.
- August 30 to 31: Blue October
- September 1 to 3: Tiffany
- September 4 to 5: NEW! MercyMe
- September 6 to 7: NEW! Glass Tiger
- September 8 to 9: NEW! Tauren Wells
- September 10 to 11: Postmodern Jukebox
- September 12 to 13: NEW! Vertical Horizon
- September 14 to 16: Baha Men
- September 17 to 19: Plain White T’s
- September 20 to 21: Living Colour
- September 22 to 23: NEW! Sheila E
- September 24 to 26: Sugar Ray
- September 27 to 28: David Cook
- September 29 to 30: Jeffrey Osborne
- October 1 to 2: NEW! Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts
- October 3 to 4: Everclear
- October 5 to 7: Mark Wills
- October 8 to 10: Air Supply
- October 11 to 12: NEW! Anderson East
- October 13 to 14: Smash Mouth
- October 15 to 16: NEW! 98 Degrees
- October 17 to 18: 38 Special
- October 19 to 21: The Devon Allman Project
- October 22 to 23: Kenny G
- October 24 to 25: Billy Ocean
- October 26 to 28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- October 29 to 31: Hanson
- November 1 to 2: NEW! High Valley
- November 3 to 4: Taylor Dayne
- November 5 to 7: Boyz II Men
- November 8 to 9: The Hooters
- November 10 to 12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival starts Aug. 30th and runs through Nov. 12th 2018.
Performances are 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. daily, and are included in Epcot admission. Per Disney the lineup is subject to change; songs listed are for artist recognition only and may not be included in the concert play list.
5 Tips You Must Know for the Eat to the Beat Concert Series
1 – Get there early.
Popular bands tend to have LONG lines waiting to grab the best seats between each show. The outdoor theater seats roughly 1,000 people on benches. This number sounds like a lot, but the area quickly fills up.
2 – Bring sun protective gear.
Accessories such as a hat, sunglasses, umbrella, and sunscreen are great to have in case you have to wait a while in line to be seated.
3 – Don’t worry if you don’t get in the theater.
You can still view it and hear the artists from the American Pavilion pathway or courtyard.
4 – Remember that queue lines form on both sides of the theatre.
Be sure to check that the line is not specified for the Eat to the Beat Dining Package.
5 – Don’t feel bad if you’re not able to go to the first show.
Most bands tend to change up the song lineup throughout the evening. I’ve found the second and third shows tend to be the best. The band is usually warmed up and there’s a better energy from both the crowd and the artists.
Let me know what tips you have to seeing your favorite artist at Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Want more theme park tips? Check out the theme park tips page. If you’re thinking about going to Disney alone, then read the top 18 tips. Are you planning a Disney vacation soon? Read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Check out the articles below for more Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tips
- Complete Epcot Food and Wine Festival GUIDE
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival MENU
- Epcot Food and Wine Beverage Schedule
- Epcot Food and Wine Culinary Demonstration Schedule
- Ways to Enjoy Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
- Epcot Festival of the Arts
Don’t forget to discover the new magical and mysterious Disney adventure of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
For more theme park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!