The 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival menu is finally here! The annual event will run from July 15th through the fall!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
What’s New at Epcot International Food and Wine Festival?
The 2020 event has undergone some major changes due to the pandemic. Starting with the early opening date of the festival in July and the cancellation of the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
Listed below are a few things you should know before you make your way out to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Takes place at Epcot
- Starts on July 15, 2020 and will continue through the fall
- Opens daily from 11:00 AM to park close
- Epcot admission is required
- There’s a separate cost for the Marketplace food and beverage that’s NOT INCLUDED with park admission
- Options at the Marketplaces may be limited throughout the festival
- Marketplaces subject to close at any time
- All menu items are subject to change without notice
Before we go through the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menu, I want to breakdown what each denotation means:
- (GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
- (KA) indicates Kid-approved
- (V) indicates Vegetarian
Now let’s check out this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival global marketplace menu.
You can read the complete Epcot Food and Wine Festival Guide here!
2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menu
If you’re a fan of this festival, then you’ll notice that many of the items are the best of the best from past festivals. You’ll also notice a few Epcot Flower and Garden Festival items sprinkled in there from earlier this year.
- Spicy Kenyan Vegan Corn and White Beans with Pigeon Peas, Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley and Kachumbari Slaw (Plant-based)
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous
- Tusker Lager
- Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz, Western Cape
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate featuring Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Caramel-Apple Popcorn
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic)
- Short’s Brewing Co. Mule Beer, Elk Rapids, MI
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MI
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade Dry Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Mosa Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Ciderboys Banana Bliss Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Apple Blossom Sky: Fanta® Apple, Ginger Beer, Floodwall Apple Brandy, Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Barbossa Black Beer, Doral, FL
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF)
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario
- Inniskillin Icewine
- Château des Charmes Merlot
- Chicken Dumplings with Chinese Slaw
- Mongolian Beef Bao Bun
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Happy Peach: Peach Liqueur and Dark Rum
- Byejoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
Read how to find your perfect vacation home rental near Disney World by Clicking HERE!
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF)
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (GF)
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
Desserts & Champagne
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops
- The Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crumbled Twix® Chocolate Bars
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crushed M&M’s® Candies
- Frozen S’mores (non-alcoholic)
- Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut, Champagne
- Dom Pérignon Brut, Champagne
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé, Champagne
- Frozen S’mores with Whipped Cream Vodka
Earth Eats Hosted by Impossible™
- Impossible™ Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing (Plant-based)
- The Impossible™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumble, and Baby Herbs (Plant-based) (GF)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramelises et Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a Flaky Pastry Crust
- Canard Confit à l’Orange: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Tarte Tropezienne, Coulis Framboise: Brioche Cake filled with Light Pastry Cream and Raspberry Coulis
- Kronenbourg 1664 Pale Lager Draft
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Bordeaux, Merlot and Cabernet Blend, Château Tarin
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Roast Bratwurst in a Prop and Peller® Pretzel Roll
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Weihenstephaner Festbier Lager, Freising
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, FL
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtüb
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Sour DOLE®Pineapple Chutney and spicy Mayonnaise
- Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and spicy Mayonnaise
- Maui Brewing Company Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE® Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine
Hops & Barley
- New England Lobster Roll: Warm Lobster with Fresh Herb Mayonnaise and Griddled Roll
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish, Potatoes, Corn, and Andouille Sausage
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing
- North Coast Bewing Co. Blue Star Wheat, Fort Bragg, CA
- 3 Daughters Brewing A Wake Coffee Blonde Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Heavy Seas AmeriCannon APA, Baltimore, MD
- Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider, Walden, NY
- Mer Soleil Reserve Chardonnay, Santa Lucia Highlands
- Broadside Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
Islands of the Caribbean
- Ropa Vieja Empanada with Tomato Aïoli
- Jerk-spiced Chicken with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad and Mango Chutney Yogurt (GF)
- Flancocho: Passion Fruit Cake with Coconut Flan
- Red Stripe Lager
- Opici Family White Sangria
- Frozen Mojito
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese
- La Classica: Cheese Tortellini with Ricotta, Provolone, Fontina, Parmesan, Vodka Sauce, and Crispy Bacon
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio, Terre Di Bacco
- Chianti, Gabbiano
- Prosecco, Terre Di Bacco
- Moscato Fior d’Arancio, Batasiolo
- Rosa Regale, Banfi
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- An Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tempura Donburi: Two pieces of Tempura Shrimp and Kakiage (Vegetable Tempura) with Tentsuyu Dipping Sauce served over Sushi Rice
- Frothy Ramen: Chilled Noodles and Dashi Broth topped with Egg White Froth
- Chirashi Sushi Flowerpot: Fresh-cut Salmon, Salmon Roe, and Spinach served over Sushi Rice with Furikake and topped with Poke Sauce
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Strawberry Nigori Sake
- Furano Martini: Vodka, Lavender Syrup, and Yuzu Juice
Mac & Cheese Hosted by Boursin Cheese
- Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin®Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese topped with Herbed Panko
- Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce topped with Carrots, Celery, and Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce and Lobster Cream topped with Herbed Panko
- Macaroni and Cheese with House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers (Plant-based)
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
- Ribeye Taco: Ribeye Steak with Ranchera Salsa in a Corn Tortilla topped with Onions, Chives, and a Lime Wedge
- Pork Tostada: Fried Corn Tortilla topped with Chipotle Black Beans, Roasted Pork, Fresh Salsa Verde, Onions, and Cilantro
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- Passion Rose Sangria: Red Wine, Rum, Rose Petal Liqueur, Passion Fruit Purée, and Lime
- Clásica Margarita: Tequila, Chile Poblano Liqueur, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Salt Rim
- Mango Smoky Margarita: Mango Purée, Mezcal, Applejack, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Tajín Chile-Lime Rim
- Beef Kefta Pocket with Caramelized Onions, Garlic, and Spicy Tomato Concassée
- Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions, Tzatziki, and Chipotle Sauce
- Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Mediterranean Beer
- Kasbah Prestige Red
- Red Organic Sangria
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-Serve in a Waffle Cone
- Banana Bread with Mixed Berry Compote (Plant-based)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont
Wine & Dine featuring Festival Favorites
Below are some of the classic dishes from booths that will not be open this year.
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream, Poland
- Seafood Fisherman’s Pie, Ireland
- Spanakopita, Greece
- Forge Cellars Dry Riesling Classique, Seneca Lake
- Conundrum Red Blend, California
- tenshən Rhône Style White Blend, Central Coast
- Lang & Reed Wine Company Cabernet Franc, North Coast
- Frog’s Leap Zinfandel, Napa Valley
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills
- Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvée Mousseux with Boba Pearls
- Guinness Baileys Milkshake
Additional Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menu Locations
Visit these outstanding food and beverage destinations for gourmet tastes on the go!
- Street Corn Funnel Cake topped with Roasted Corn, Cotija Cheese, Cilantro and Cumin Crema dusted with Paprika
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- The American Adventure: Tropical Breeze: Frozen Lemon, Coconut Syrup, and Pineapple Rum
- Canada: Orange Splash: Frozen Lemon mixed with Orange Vodka
- Odyssey: Passion Flower: Frozen Passion Fruit and Tea infused with Lemon Vodka
- Future World East: Spring Berry Bliss: Frozen Strawberry and Coconut Syrup topped with Raspberry Vodka
- All-Beef Hot Dog with Chips
- Ice Cream Floats Served with your choice of Fountain Beverage
- A Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade in a Souvenir Spike The Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Assorted Soft Drinks
- Safari Amber Draft
- Bud Light Draft
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Old Elephant Foot IPA Draft
- Mango Starr: Mango Puree and Starr African Rum
- Outpost Lemonade: Frozen Minute Maid® Lemonade and Absolut Vodka
- Bud Light Seltzer
- Traditional Poutine: French Fries, Beef Gravy, and Cheese Curds
- DOLE Whip® Pineapple Soft-Serve (Plant-based)
- Assorted Soft Drinks
- DOLE Whip® Pineapple Soft-Serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- Zing Zang Seasonal Bloody Mary featuring Absolut Vodka
- Bud Light Draft
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Squishy Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Bud Light Seltzer
Please note: Epcot admission is required to enjoy Food and Wine activities.
What to Know Before You Go
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults
- Soarin Around the World
- Living with the Land
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Mission Space
- Frozen Ever After
Read the full guide to doing Epcot the grown-up way!
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in Epcot.
What are the countries in Epcot?
- America (United States)
- United Kingdom
Do you need a separate ticket for Epcot Food and Wine?
You do not need an additional ticket to participate in the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
If you plan on doing any of the special dining experiences, then you will have to pay additional fee.
Can you use snack credits at Epcot Food and Wine Festival?
You sure can!
The snack credit can be used for most food items under $5.49. Simple snacks include pastries, ice cream bars, water bottles and soda.
*Please note that the Disney Dining Plan is temporarily suspended.
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
If it’s not too crowded.
Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
Grab your own copy below!
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
My top 5 must have alcoholic beverages are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Tokyo Sunset from Kabuki Cafe in Japan
You can read more of the best drinks at Epcot here!
Final Thoughts on Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menu
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from July 15th through the fall so, be sure book any of your do reservations today!
Which delicious dish on the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menu are you most excited to try this year? Leave a comment below.
Check out the articles below for more Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tips
- Complete Epcot Food and Wine Festival GUIDE
- 15 Pro Tips for Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Epcot Food and Eat to the Beat Concert Schedule
- Food and Wine Beverage Schedule
- Epcot Food and Wine Culinary Demonstration Schedule
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
Planning a trip soon? If so, read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
(Original Article Date July 2017/Updated June 11, 2020)