ThemeParkHipster founder, NikkyJ, was recently interviewed by radio host, Diamond of Diamond Hearts Theme Parks radio show, where they chatted about solo theme park travel for women.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Diamond Hearts Theme Park Interview
Diamond is a theme park enthusiast and founder of Ride Soother, a website created to give apprehensive riders that extra nudge needed to face a fear, create memories, and break those limitations.
Welcome New Listeners from Diamond Hearts Theme Parks
I’m NikkyJ and I’m happy you’re here!
If you’ve been looking to plan the perfect trip to any of the Florida theme parks, then you’re in the right place!
I’ve helped lots of theme park goers jump start their solo vacations to parks around the world, by providing concise, detailed gems to make the most out of any trip.
That’s what I’m all about and that’s what you’ll find on ThemeParkHipster.
Below, I have created different sections for you to read what interests you the most.
- Walt Disney World Free Dining
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
- Magic Kingdom for Adults the Complete Guide
- 33 Walt Disney Quotes to Live By
- The 35 Best Walt Disney World Tips
- 21 Things You Must Do at Magic Kingdom
- Epcot for Adults the Complete Guide
ORDER NOW to secure your theme park ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY TICKETS.
Solo Theme Park Travel for Women:
- 18 Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone
- How to Plan for a Solo Day at a Theme Park
- The Advantages for Going Solo to a Theme Park
- The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
- 15 Easy Steps to Go to Walt Disney World Alone
Theme Park Planning-related Content:
Other Theme Park-related Content:
- Universal Orlando Resort Packing Essentials
- What to Pack for Theme Parks
- Busch Gardens Complete Guide
- SeaWorld Complete Guide
- 11 First Timer Tips for Cedar Point
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter Must Do’s!
- How to Beat the Florida Theme Park Heat
Theme Park TV- related content:
- Pandora, World of Avatar Walk-through
- SOARIN Around the World at Epcot
- ET Adventure at Universal Studios Florida
- Beyond the Parks: Touring California
- Solo Theme Park Travel for Women Tips!
Get you Disney Parks One-Day Game Plan here
Grab your quick guide for doing each park at Walt Disney World in one day!
In this free gift, I created a complete one-day itinerary for the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom (it’s easy – trust me!).
Once again, I want to welcome all solo theme park travelers to ThemeParkHipster. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
If you’re thinking about solo theme park travel for women, then read the top 18 tips.
Are you planning a Disney vacation soon? Read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!