Today I have a real treat for you— we are going over everything you need to know about the many fun things to do in Orlando for Halloween and the fall.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
Celebrating Halloween in Orlando
I am so glad to finally say that. This day has been on my mind since it ended last year.
Fall has always been my favorite time of the year and although the seasons in Florida don’t change as drastically as other parts of America, I am grateful for what we do receive.
Things such as cooler temperatures, fewer people at the ThemeParks, and an escape to the true Florida outdoor life!
We come out of our summer hibernation in Florida and bask in the fall décor both autumn and spooky in nature as it kicks off the holiday season.
Get up to 76% off of the Orlando attractions with Groupon TODAY!
Listen Things to Do in Orlando for Halloween Episode 29 Below
Show Guest – Diamond Gray
Our guest today is the owner of RideSoother.com. She has a strong love and passion for immersive theme parks rides; particularly at Disney and Universal.
As a child, Diamond was terrified of any fast-moving attraction. She wanted to first try a ride with one loop.
Diamond finally gave in panicking and crying, but rode Batman: The Ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
She eventually ended up working at that same park.
Diamond is the host of Diamond Hearts Theme Park radio show. She wants to continue to help others enjoy theme parks as much as she does especially fans who are afraid of rides or who may suffer from motion sickness!
She’s also one of my favorite people.
Get your Halloween Horror Nights ticket TODAY!
Today We Will Cover Orlando Fall Events:
- Halloween Decor
- Fall-inspired Treats
- Halloween Horror Nights
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Fall-inspired Drinks
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Halloween Merchandise
- Quiet Moments at the Parks
- A Chance to Play Your Favorite Disney Spooky Music
- Pumpkin Spiced EVERYTHING
- Watching the BEST Disney Halloween Movies
- Riding the Haunted Mansion on Halloween
Orlando Halloween and Fall Events
Below are some of the best things to do in Orlando in October!
1. Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Read the full guide here.
2. Halloween Horror Nights Survival Guide
Read here complete guide here!
Ready to start planning your next Universal Orlando vacation? Listen to the latest podcast episode on Apple or on your non-Apple device now!
3. Halloween Horror Nights Solo Trip Report
Read here my full trip report here!
4. The Ultimate Walt Disney World Bucket List
Read here the top Walt Disney World must do’s here!
5. Get the Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
Grab your solo guide here!
Ready to plan your theme park trip? Watch the best vacation planning tips on YouTube. Get started here!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Get the NEW ThemeParkHipster mobile app here!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!