Are you excited to find out what’s new for 2020 Epcot International Flower and Garden festival?
The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival has a fresh new feel for 2020.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
This special event will took place March 4th through June 1st 2020. New experiences will include a variety of garden-fresh inspired seasonal dishes served at four new Outdoor Kitchens and new nightly concerts for Garden Rocks.
What’s New for 2020 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival (A Fresh Feel)
New Topiaries and Gardens
There will be a new topiary and garden added to this years Epcot Flower & Garden Festival.
- Remy: Located at the France Pavilion
New Outdoor Kitchens- Epcot Flower and Garden 2020 Menu Options
When I’m at Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, I’m all about the new food items to try.
Here are the kitchens that are new for 2020.
Magnolia Terrace – NEW
This is a new Kitchen added to this year’s festival that specializes in comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish, Potatoes, Corn and Andouille Sausage
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun Butter
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream featuring Burton’s Maple Syrup
- A Pecan Praline
- Wild Heaven Beer Session Citrus Lager, Avondale Estates, GA
- The Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery Amber Ale, Farmville, NC
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- Beer Flight
New Epcot International Flower and Garden 2020 Concerts
NEW for 2020, the Epcot Garden Rocks concerts will be held nightly!
You’ll be able to see some of you favorite musicians during the Epcot Flower and Garden concerts from March 4th through June 1st for 2020..
This is the perfect way to enjoy all of the festival food, drinks, and culinary adventures with a musical treat to end the day.
The annual concert series usually features popular bands from the 80s, 90s, and the 2000s. It takes place on the American Gardens Theater stage in the American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot.
Special dining packages are also available for the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
Per Disney, this dining package allows you to have either breakfast, lunch, or dinner at nearly any table-service restaurant in the park and grants you guaranteed seating at one of the three concert performances that SAME day.
2020 Epcot Garden Rocks Concert Schedule
- 4-5: Peabo Bryson – NEW!
- 6-12: TBD
- 13-16: Simple Plan
- 17-19: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- 20-23: Mark Wills – NEW!
- 24-26: The Spinners
- 27-28: Sister Hazel
- 29-30: The Pointer Sisters
- 31-April 2nd: Steve Augeri – Former Lead Vocalist of Journey
Hipster Power Tip: Please note that many favorites of Disney Guests usually return the following year. Just in case you’re worried that you may not see them this year.
- 3-4: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- 5-6: Expose’
- 7-9: Berlin
- 10-18: TBD
- 19-20: Rick Springfield
- 21-23: TBD
- 24-27: Plain White T’s
- 28-30: Don Felder – Formerly of The Eagles
- 1-2: Don McLean – NEW!
- 3-4: TBD
- 5-7: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett
- 8-9: Thelma Houston – NEW!
- 10-11: The Allman Betts Band – NEW!
- 12-14: TBD
- 15-18: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- 19-21: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot – NEW!
- 22-23: TBD
- 24-25: Daughtry – NEW!
- 26-28: Marshall Tucker Band
- 29-30: TBD
- 31- June 1st: Survivor
The Epcot Flower and Garden concert performances are at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. daily, and are included in Epcot admission.
Per Disney, the lineup is subject to change; songs listed are for artist recognition only and may not be included in the concert play list.
What’s New for 2020 Epcot International Flower and Garden Merchandise and T-Shirts
A true ThemeParkHipster must bring home a nice souvenir to commemorate your time at the 2020 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival.
This year you will find:
- Minnie’s World in Bloom Collection – Features Minnie Mouse on apparel, headware, accessories and more
- Mickey’s Home Grown Collection – Features a Mickey Mouse-inspired gardening collection that includes apparel, a magnet, drinkware and more
- Orange Bird Collection – Features the Orange Bird collection of apparel, headwear, accessories and more
- Spike the Bee – Features a collection of apparel and other buzz-worthy accessories of Spike the Bee and Donald Duck
You can find the Festival merchandise throughout Epcot and at Mouse Gear in Future World East. Epcot Flower and Garden Festival merchandise can also be found at the Festival Merchandise store inside the Odyssey Center.
What to Know Before You Go
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What is Disney’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival?
The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is one of Disney’s annual events aimed at teaching you how to appreciate the natural resources that we have on this planet through seminars, dining adventures, and topiary displays.
How long is the Flower and Garden Festival?
The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is from March 4th through June 1st for 2020!
In order for you to make the June 1st closing date of the festival, I’ve put together a great way to explore the floral celebration in only one day.
What time does Flower and Garden Festival open?
Epcot opens daily at 9 a.m. You’ll be able to see all of the topiaries in Future World before heading over to World Showcase which opens at 11 a.m.
Listen to All the Tips You Need for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Here!
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults
- Soarin Around the World
- Living with the Land
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Mission Space
- Frozen Ever After
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in Epcot.
What are the countries in Epcot?
- America (United States)
- United Kingdom
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
If it’s not too crowded.
Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
Grab your own copy below!
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
My top 5 must have alcoholic beverages are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Tokyo Sunset from Kabuki Cafe in Japan
You can read more of the best drinks at Epcot here!
If you’re planning on attending the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, then you must watch one of your favorite musicians at the Garden Rocks Concert Series, taste all the delicious food and drink offerings, and explore the majestic topiaries throughout the park.
If you want to continue planning your epic Festival day, then read my top tips here!
Let me know what new experience you are looking forward to at the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival in the comment section below.
If you like this article, then check the links below for more Epcot Festivals Tips
- Pro Tips for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Epcot for Adults the Complete Guide
- The Full Epcot Flower and Garden Festival MENU
- Eat to the Beat Concert Schedule
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival Culinary Demonstration Schedule
- Epcot Festival of the Arts Complete Guide
Are you planning a Disney vacation soon? Read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
For more Disney park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original date 2015/Updated March 13, 2020)