The Epcot Flower and Garden menu for 2021 is finally here!
Throughout Epcot’s World Showcase, you’ll take a global trek through all the different cuisines offered from each country.
The various cultures will highlight the unique ways the freshest flavors are brought together just for you to enjoy!
I’m excited to taste and experience the invigorating food the Cast Members at Disney have magically whipped together.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
What are the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival dates?
The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will run from March 3rd until July 5th of 2021! This gives you plenty of time to make your solo trip out to Walt Disney World.
Now let’s check out this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival menu options.
NEW: Garden Graze Culinary Tour
You’ll love this new Epcot adventure as you challenge yourself to dine around the Flower & Garden Festival hitting all the top dishes in your Fesitval Passport.
How does the Garden Graze work?
You first have to pick up a Festival Passport, then you collect a matching stamp for each notated menu item you purchase. Once you’ve collected ALL 5 stamps, you bring your Festival Passport to the Pineapple Promenade for a complimentary gift.
You can do this Epcot foodie challenge anytime between March 3 and July 5, 2021.
Garden Graze Menu Items and Locations
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis – Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Boneless Impossible™ Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise – Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning – Refreshment Outpost
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce – Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel – Taste of Marrakesh
Breakdown of the Epcot Flower and Garden Menu
Since I know you want to get into the good stuff quickly, let’s go through this year’s food offerings at this Epcot Festival.
Please note: menu items marked with (GF) are Gluten Free and (KA) are “kid-approved.” Plant-based dishes are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs or honey.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly) (Plant-Based Item)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, FL
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
- Beer Flight
The Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
- Meyer Lemon-Poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-Marinated Hearts of Palm and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Citrus-Braised Crispy Pork Belly with Kumquat and Carrot
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream and Citrus Crumble
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (nonalcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Company Hibiscus Lime Ale, Titusville, FL
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
ORDER NOW to secure your ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY DISNEY TICKETS!
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Future World West)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly) (Plant-Based Item)
- Seared Verlasso® Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro-herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (nonalcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (nonalcoholic)
Fleur de Lys (France)
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramélisés et Chèvre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a Flaky Pastry Crust
- Canard Confit à l’Orange aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Parisian Gnocchi
- Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet Filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir
- Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Malbec Blend, Château Lorient
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose l’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
Epcot Farmers Feast – New! (World Showplace)
- Spring Onion Soup with Crispy Shallots and Micro Chive
- Duck Confit with Carrot Purée, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard and Duck Jus (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Off the “Beet”en Path: Profiteroles with Red Beet Mousse, Golden Beet Pastry Cream, Whipped Goat Cheese Cream and Candied Walnuts
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin
Epcot Sunshine Griddle – New! (Future World East)
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-Made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds and a Soft-Poached Egg with Tabasco® Hollandaise
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Froot Loops® Shake (nonalcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee™ Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka
Ready to plan your theme park trip? Watch the best vacation planning tips on YouTube. Get started here!
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce and Toasted Coconut
- Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices Finished with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce
- Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips and Green Onion
- Sakura Zen Ale
- Pineapple Sake
- Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans Topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish and Oregano (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-Based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly) (Plant-Based Item)
- Passion Fruit Margarita: Corazón de Agave Blanco Tequila, Passion Fruit Purée, Lime Juice, Nixta Corn Liqueur and a Hint of Smoke with a Hibiscus Flower Salt Rim
- The Garden Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Lettuce Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin and a Sprig of Thyme
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with Floater: Artisanal Lager with Citrus Notes Made with Caribbean Seawater and Served with an Elderflower Liqueur Floater
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple
- Tropical Freeze (nonalcoholic)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hibiscus Guavacation Sour Beer, Orlando, FL
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Mango Rum
Lotus House (China)
- Papa Cakes: Potato Cakes Filled with Shrimp and Water Chestnuts Served with House-Made Strawberry Sauce
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce
- House-Made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (nonalcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice and Soda Water
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls and Soda Water
Magnolia Terrace (The American Adventure)
This is a new Kitchen added to this year’s festival that specializes in comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Crawfish Étouffée with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice
- Cajun-style Roasted Oysters
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream
- Pecan Praline
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch and Minute Maid® Orange Juice
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, NC
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- Beer Flight
Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Applewood-Smoked Bacon (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake (nonalcoholic)
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, FL
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario
- Goose Island Beer Company Lost Palate Hazy IPA with Mango and Cinnamon, Chicago, IL
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Beer Flight
Pineapple Promenade (Showcase Plaza)
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake
- DOLE Whip® (Plant-Based Item)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
- DOLE Whip® with Fanta® (nonalcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Wheat Ale with Mango, Pineapple and Guava, Asheville, NC
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company Alo’hop IPA, Lexington, KY
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- DOLE Whip® Topped with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry Filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Orange
- Peroni Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco)
- Moroccan Seafood Couscous with Shrimp, Mussels, Olives, Preserved Lemons and Anchovy Breadcrumbs
- Shakshuka: Moroccan Baked Eggs in a Spiced Eggplant and Tomato Stew
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Orange and Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (Plant-Based Item)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Ale, Doral, Florida
- Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider, Galicia, Spain
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods (Showcase Plaza)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly) (Plant-Based Item)
- Impossible™ Sausage and Kale Soup (Plant-Based Item)
- Boneless Impossible™ Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw and Kimchee Mayonnaise (Plant-Based Item)
- Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn and Lime Whipped Cream (Plant-Based Item)
- Twinings of London® Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (nonalcoholic)
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, LA
- Twinings of London® Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka Served in a Mason Jar
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ (Showcase Plaza)
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon and House-Made Whipped Honey Butter (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-Marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (nonalcoholic)
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Honey Bee Citrus Blonde Ale, Gainesville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Cider House (World Showplace)
- House-Made Potato and Cheddar Biscuit with Salmon Tartare
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade, St. Petersburg, FL
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider, Armada, MI
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager, Tadcaster, UK
- Snakebite: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Cider Flight
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta and Balsamic Reduction (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-Made Pickle
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Frozen Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Maple Bacon Stout, St. Petersburg, FL
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- House-Made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (Plant-Based Item)
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint and Coconut-Lime (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Starcut Ciders Cidre Colada Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Cutwater Bloody Mary: Ultra-premium Vodka, All-Natural Tomato Juice and a Dash of Spice
- Cutwater Whiskey Mule: Black Skimmer Bourbon with Ginger Beer, a Hint of Lime and Aromatic Bitters
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly) (Plant-Based Item)
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, Ft. Pierce, FL
- Mini Funnel Cake Topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries and Powdered Sugar
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Future World East: Bloomin’ Berry: Frozen Lemon and Blackberry Syrup with a Splash of Vodka
- Showcase Plaza: Citrus Sunrise: Frozen Lemon and Passion Fruit with Mandarin Vodka
- The American Adventure: Bubbly Brew: Jameson® Cold Brew and a Splash of Coke®
- Canada Pavilion: Spring Flurry: Frozen Lemon and Cinnamon Whiskey
What to Know Before You Go
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults
- Soarin Around the World
- Living with the Land
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Mission Space
- Frozen Ever After
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in Epcot.
What are the countries in Epcot?
- America (United States)
- United Kingdom
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
If it’s not too crowded.
Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
Grab your own copy below!
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
My top 5 must have alcoholic beverages are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Tokyo Sunset from Kabuki Cafe in Japan
You can read more of the best drinks at Epcot here!
As you can see, this year’s Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot is going to have some heavy hitters!
You’re really going to have a great time, so try not to stress too much if you find yourself spending too much time at the Kitchens.
There’s always something going on in the park that will bring great delight to your heart.
I’d like to know which dish are you most excited to try out this year. Please let me know in the comment section below.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original Article Date: Spring 2015/Updated February 27, 2021)