The Epcot Flower and Garden menu for 2023 is finally here!
Throughout Epcot’s World Showcase, you’ll take a global trek through all the different cuisines offered from each country.
The various cultures will highlight the unique ways the freshest flavors are brought together just for you to enjoy!
I’m excited to taste and experience the invigorating food the Cast Members at Disney have magically whipped together.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
What are the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival dates?
The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will run from March 1st until July 5th of 2023! This gives you plenty of time to make your solo trip out to Walt Disney World.
Now let’s check out this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival menu options.
MUST DO: Garden Graze Culinary Tour
You’ll love this new Epcot adventure as you challenge yourself to dine around the Flower & Garden Festival hitting all the top dishes in your Festival Passport.
How does the Garden Graze work?
You first have to pick up a Festival Passport, then you collect a matching stamp for each notated menu item you purchase.
Once you’ve collected ALL 5 stamps, you bring your Festival Passport to the Pineapple Promenade for a complimentary gift.
You can do this Epcot foodie challenge anytime between March 1 and July 5, 2023.
Garden Graze Menu Items and Locations
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Spicy Corn Chips – located at Florida Fresh
- The Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Plant-Based Cotija Cheese – located at Florida Fresh
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta – located at BRUNCHCOT
- Boneless Impossible™ Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw and Kimchee Mayonnaise – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Impossible Lumpia with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Chocolate Cake with Black Currant Ganache, Mixed Berry Compote and Chocolate Ice Cream – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Potato Pancakes with House-Made Apple Sauce – located at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut – located at La Isla Fresca
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning – located at Refreshment Outpost
- Cookies ‘n “Cream” Chocolate Mousse Cup – located at The Land Cart
ORDER NOW to secure your Walt Disney World theme park ticket! GET MY TICKETS.
Breakdown of the 2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Menu
Since I know you want to get into the good stuff quickly, let’s go through this year’s food offerings at this Epcot Festival.
Please note: menu items marked with (GF) are Gluten Free and (KA) are “kid-approved.” Plant-based dishes are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs or honey.
BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®)
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
- Lox Benedict on Everything Focaccia with Everything-Spiced Cream Cheese, Shallots, Crispy Capers and Hollandaise
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Froot Loops® Shake (nonalcoholic)
- Peach Bellini
- Joffrey’s Coffee™ Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka
ORDER NOW to secure your ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY DISNEY TICKETS!
EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®)
Food: Early Bloom Menu (March 1 to April 8)
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with Bacon Lardons, Potato Croutons, Chive Oil and Crispy Leeks (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Chargrilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue, Red Wine Butter Sauce and Whipped Red Wine Goat Cheese
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Icing, Candied Pecans and Parsnip
- Collective Arts Brewing Blueberry Elderberry Sparkling Hard Tea, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Ghost Mary: Translucent Bloody Mary with Boyd & Blair Cucumber Vodka, Tomato Water, Horseradish, Celery Salt and a hint of Pepper
The Citrus Blossom (Odyssey Pavilion)
- Orange Sesame Tempura Shrimp with Orange Chile Sauce
- Citrus Baked Brie with Preserved Lemon Marmalade, Limoncello-macerated Blueberries and Spiced Marcona Almonds
- Lemon Meringue Pie: Lemon Curd, Lemon Mousse and Toasted Meringue
- UFO Beer Co. Citrus Hazy Wheat Beer, Boston, MA
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Citrus Honey Cream Ale, Tampa, FL
- Parish Brewing Co. Drive Thru: Orange Octane Imperial Sour, Broussard, LA
- Bella Strada Spritz
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (nonalcoholic)
Ready to start planning your next Disney World vacation? Listen to the latest podcast episode on Apple or on your non-Apple device now!
Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Spicy Corn Chips (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
- The Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Plant-Based Cotija Cheese (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
- Blackened Fish Slider with Roasted Tomatoes, Watercress and Citrus Remoulade on Brioche
- Watermelon Salad with Blueberries, Pickled Red Onions, Balsamic and Feta
- Florida Strawberry Shortcake
- Cucumber Watermelon Slushy (nonalcoholic)
- The Cucumber Watermelon Slushy with Gin
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico Pavilion)
- Quesadilla de Flor de Calabaza: House-made Masa Tortillas filled with Squash Blossoms, Bacon, Onion, Zucchini and Cheese (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa Beef in a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese, Salsa Ranchera and Esquites (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Mala Hierba Margarita: Centinela Tequila Reposado, Elderflower-Chamomile Tea, Abasolo Corn Whiskey and UNA Flower-infused Vodka with a Chile Salt Rim
- Cristal Margarita: 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, Ilegal Mezcal Joven, Clarified Lemon Juice and Orange Liqueur in a souvenir cup
- Craft Mexican Lager
Lotus House (China Pavilion)
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer with Creamy Peanut Sauce
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Pan-fried Vegetable Dumplings
- Classic Bubble Milk Tea (nonalcoholic)
- Cherry Blossom Pilsner Draft Beer
- Kung Fu Master: Tito’s Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango, Orange Juice and Soda Water
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry, Piña Colada Mix, Soda Water and White Boba Pearls
- Tropical Moon: Smirnoff Vodka, Triple Sec, Passion Fruit, Soda Water and White Boba Pearls
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany Pavilion)
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (plant-based, gluten/wheat-friendly, Garden Graze item)
- The Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Raspberry, Salzburg, Austria
- Flensburger Dunkel, Flensburg, Germany
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Recommended: Biergarten Epcot: What’s New? What’s Different? And is it still worth going this year?
Primavera Kitchen (Italy Pavilion)
- Caesar con Gamberett: Baby Gem Lettuce, Shrimp, Caesar Dressing and Crispy Bread Crumble
- Tortelloni Primavera: Spinach Tortelloni, Sweet Butter, Pancetta, Corn, Peas and Fava Beans
- Budino alle Nocciole: Chocolate-Hazelnut Pudding with Cookie Crumble
- Peroni Pilsner
- An Italian Sangria (red or white)
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure Pavilion)
- Muffuletta Panini with Ham, Salami, Mortadella, Provolone and Swiss with Olive Salad
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille Sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain & Wild Rice
- Crawfish Pie
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch and Orange Juice
- Central 28 Beer Co. Pretty Things Ale, Debary, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, NC
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- Beer Flight
Hanami (Japan Pavilion)
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple and Lychee wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce and Toasted Coconut
- Hanami Sushi: Assorted Nigiri Sushi with Lemon-cured Salmon, Soy-marinated Tuna and Cured Mackerel
- Creamy Shrimp Udon: Udon Soup with Shrimp and Spring Vegetables
- Sakura Cherry Blossom Pilsner
- Hakushika Hana Kohaku Plum Sake: Junmai Ginjo blended with Japanese Plum
- Nigori Dragon Fruit Sake Cocktail
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco Pavilion)
- Grilled Kebabs with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli
- Lamb Kefta (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Chermoula Chicken (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Hummus Trio: Traditional Hummus, Red-Beet-and-Black-Garlic Hummus, and Avocado-Herb Hummus, served with Moroccan Bread and Crispy Papadam (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
- Orange Blossom-Saffron Cake
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Keel Farms Strawberry Elderflower Hard Cider, Plant City, FL
- Bold Rock Tangerine Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pomegranate Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Cider Flight
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Braised Oxtail with Pigeon Pea Rice
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain White Rice, Mango Salsa and Coconut-Lime Sauce
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, Grapefruit and Simple Syrup (nonalcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Islamorada, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Tropical Perception White Sangria, St. Petersburg, FL
- Tropical Breeze with Don Q Límon Rum
Fleur de Lys (France Pavilion)
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et ail Rôtie: Croissant with Goat Cheese, Herbs and Roasted Garlic
- Daube de Boeuf à la Provençal, Compote de Tomate au Romarin Gnocchi à la Niçoise: Provençal-style Braised Beef, Rosemary Tomato and Niçoise Gnocchi
- Tarte Chocolat Mogador: Chocolate Tart with Valrhona Single Origin Chocolate Brownie, Walnuts and Raspberry Coulis (served warm)
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Kir à la Poire: French Sparkling Wine with Monin Desert Pear
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, and White and Red Cranberry Juice
Northern Bloom (Canada Pavilion)
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Neuske’s Applewood-smoked Bacon (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Chocolate Maple Whisky Cake
- Maple Popcorn Shake (nonalcoholic)
- Collective Arts Brewing Honey Lager, Hamilton, Ontario
- Glutenberg Blonde Ale, Montreal, Quebec
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, FL
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Beer Flight
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ (Near Port of Entry)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
- Impossible Lumpia with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
- Chocolate Cake with Black Currant Ganache, Mixed Berry Compote and Chocolate Ice Cream (Garden Graze item)
- Twinings® Iced Green Tea with Cranberry and Lime (nonalcoholic)
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, LA
- J. Lohr Wildflower Valdiguié
- Twinings Iced Green Tea with Cranberry and Lime with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ (Near Port of Entry)
- Chicken and Waffles: Crispy Honey-brined Chicken and Honey Sweet Corn Bread Waffle with Whipped Honey Butter and Spicy Honey
- Pollinator Flatbread with Honey Whipped Mascarpone, Honey Caramelized Onions, Blueberry Gastrique, Prosciutto, Honey Whipped Goat Cheese, Arugula, Honey Vinaigrette and Bee Pollen
- Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with Streusel (nonalcoholic)
- B.Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead, Ferndale MI
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka and Streusel
Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- DOLE Whip® (plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta® (nonalcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe, St. Petersburg, FL
- BrewDog Hazy Jane IPA, Canal Winchester, OH
- Urban Artifact Teak Tropical American Fruit Tart, Cincinnati, OH
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- DOLE Whip topped with Sōmrus Mango Cream Liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
The Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Joffrey’s in World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE)
- Exotic Lemon Tea: A refreshing mix of Frozen Lemon and Iced Tea featuring Exotic Berry notes
- Spirited option available featuring Grey Goose Vodka
Joffrey’s in the Canada Pavilion
- Melonade: A tangy blend of Frozen Lemon with a burst of Watermelon
- Spirited option available featuring Grey Goose Vodka
The Joffrey’s in the American Adventure Pavilion
- Key Lime Cold Brew: A zesty blend of French Roast Cold Brew with flavors of Key Lime and White Chocolate topped with a splash of Cream, Whipped Cream and Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Spirited option available featuring Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur
Joffrey’s Near Disney Traders
- Orange Cream Cold Brew: A smooth blend of French Roast Cold Brew with flavors of Orange and Vanilla topped with a splash of Cream, Whipped Cream and Coconut Shavings
- Spirited option available featuring Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur
Funnel Cake (American Adventure Pavilion)
- Banana Split Funnel Cake: Funnel Cake topped with Banana-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Diced Strawberries and a Maraschino Cherry drizzled with Chocolate Syrup
Get more Epcot Flower and Garden Festival merchandise on shopDisney TODAY!
Refreshment Outpost (Between the China Pavilion and Germany Pavilion)
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (plant-based, gluten/wheat-friendly, Garden Graze item)
- Ice Cream Float: Tangerine Soft-serve and Cream Soda
- Lavender Martini: Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka with Lavender and Lemon
- Lexington Brewing Tangerine Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Grand Cherry Hard Cider, Armada, MI
- Southern Tier Brewing Co. Juice Jolt IPA Lakewood, NY
Get up to 76% off of the Orlando attractions with Groupon TODAY!
Refreshment Port (Near the Canada Pavilion)
- Shrimp Scampi Poutine with Lemon-Garlic Cheese Fondue, Spinach and Artichokes
- Mighty Swell Purple Magic Spiked Seltzer, Austin, TX
- Villa Maria Earth Garden Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Frozen Mojito with Boyd & Blair Rum
The Land Cart Hosted by AdventHealth (The Land Pavilion)
- Fruit and Cheese Plate: Grapes, Strawberries, Cheddar and Mini Babybel® Snack Cheese
- Vegetable Plate: Broccoli, Carrot Sticks and Tomatoes with Dip (plant-based)
- Pretzels with Hummus Dip (plant-based)
- Cookies ‘n “Cream” Chocolate Mousse Cup (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
Connections Café & Eatery
The Connections Café
- Orange Bird Liege Waffle
- Flower Drop Cocktail: St. Germaine Liqueur, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Elderflower and Lemonade
Ready to plan your theme park trip? Watch the best vacation planning tips on YouTube. Get started here!
- Strawberry-Mango Slushy (nonalcoholic)
Read: The Do’s and Don’ts of Drinking Around the World at Epcot
What to Know Before You Go to Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
Now that you know what type of food to expect on the Epcot Flower and Garden menu, let’s go through a few of the most commonly asked questions.
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults
- Soarin Around the World
- Living with the Land
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Mission Space
- Frozen Ever After
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in Epcot.
What are the countries in Epcot?
- America (United States)
- United Kingdom
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
I will say that Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in the Italy Pavilion and La Cava Del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion are the absolute best places to chill and enjoy a drink.
If it’s not too crowded.
Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
Grab your own copy below!
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
My top 5 must have alcoholic beverages are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Tokyo Sunset from Kabuki Cafe in Japan
You can read more of the best drinks at Epcot here!
My Final Thoughts on the Epcot Flower and Garden Menu
As you can see, this year’s Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot is going to have some heavy hitters on the menu!
You’re really going to have a great time, so try not to stress too much if you find yourself spending too much time at the Kitchens.
There’s always something going on in the park that will bring great delight to your heart.
I’d like to know which dish are you most excited to try out this year on the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival menu? Please let me know in the comment section below.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
UP NEXT: 11 Spectacular Things You Must Do at Epcot Flower and Garden Festival THIS Year!
(Original Article Date: Spring 2015/Updated March 26, 2023)