The Epcot Flower and Garden menu for 2020 is finally here!
Throughout Epcot’s World Showcase, you’ll take a global trek through all the different cuisines offered from each country.
The various cultures will highlight the unique ways the freshest flavors are brought together just for you to enjoy!
I’m excited to taste and experience the invigorating food the Cast Members at Disney have magically whipped together.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
What are the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival dates?
The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will run from March 4th until June 1st of 2020!
This gives you plenty of time to make your solo trip out to Walt Disney World.
Now let’s check out this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival menu options.
Breakdown of the Epcot Flower and Garden Menu
Since I know you want to get into the good stuff quickly, let’s go through this year’s food offerings at this Epcot Festival.
Please note: menu items marked with (GF) are Gluten Free and (KA) are “kid-approved.” Plant-based dishes are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs or honey.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (Plant-based) (KA)
- The Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese (KA)
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries (KA)
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, FL
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Beer Flight
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
The Citrus Blossom
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado and Pappadam Crisp
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (KA) (GF)
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream and Citrus Crumble
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MD
- Beer Flight
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
ORDER NOW to secure your ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY DISNEY TICKETS!
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (Plant-based)
- Seared Verlasso® Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro-herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls (KA)
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (Non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
Fleur de Lys
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramelises et Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust
- Canard Confit à l’Orange: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Tarte Tropezienne, Coulis Framboise: Brioche Cake filled with Light Pastry Cream and Raspberry Coulis
- Éclair Chocolat Framboise: Éclair filled with Raspberry and Chocolate Mousse
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Bordeaux, Château Tarin
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose l’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic) (Plant-based) (KA)
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Twisted Strawberry Fest Fruit Ale, Tampa, FL
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Beer Flight
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Key Lime Sparkling Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Gin
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce and Toasted Coconut (KA)
- Menchi Katsu Slider: Japanese-style Panko-breaded Beef Patty topped with Tonkatsu Sauce, Mayonnaise, Cucumber, and Pickled Lotus Root
- Salmon Flower Ikura: Fresh-cut Salmon, Salmon Roe, Spinach and Watermelon Radish, and Chilled Ramen tossed with Poke Sauce
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Strawberry Nigori Sake
- Furano Martini: Vodka, Lavender Syrup and Yuzu Juice
Jardin de Fiestas
- Chilaquiles de Pollo: Chipotle-braised Chicken and Tortillas served with Salsa Ranchera, Monterey Jack Cheese, Crema Mexicana and Guajillo Cheese
- Quesadilla al Pastor: Flour Tortilla filled with Monterey Jack Cheese and Pork Pastor topped with Grilled Pineapple, Salsa Verde, Red Onion and Cilantro
- Choriqueso Torta: Bolillo Roll filled with Chorizo and Monterey Jack Cheese, Avocado Mousse and Jalapeños
- Cruz Blanca Rosé Spritz: Effervescent Rosé Wheat Ale with Elderflower Liqueur
- Mango Mexican Lucky Margarita: Spicy Ancho Verde Liqueur, 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, Mango-Passion Fruit Purée, Lime Juice, Applejack and Ginger Cordial served with a Tajin Chili-Lime Rim
- Rosita Margarita: Rose Petal Liqueur, 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, Lemon and Cranberry Juices served with a Rose Petal Salt Rim
La Isla Fresca
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce (KA)
- Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple (KA)
- Tropical Freeze (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Mango Rum
- Szechuan Spicy Red-braised Beef Shank over Rice
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce
- House-madeCrab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (Non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup and Orange Juice
- Time Out: Bacardi Rum, Peach Liqueur, Peach Syrup, Piña Colada, Sprite, Soda Water and Magic Boba
Magnolia Terrace – NEW
This is a new Kitchen added to this year’s festival that specializes in comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish, Potatoes, Corn and Andouille Sausage
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun Butter
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream featuring Burton’s Maple Syrup
- A Pecan Praline
- Wild Heaven Beer Session Citrus Lager, Avondale Estates, GA
- The Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery Amber Ale, Farmville, NC
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- Beer Flight
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables (KA)
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato, featuring Burton’s Maple Syrup (KA)
- Maple Popcorn Shake (Non-alcoholic)
- Unibroue Éphémère Apple Wheat Ale, Chambly, Québec
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, FL
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario
- Beer Flight
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake
- DOLE Whip® (Plant-based) (KA)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Pineapple DOLE Whip® with Fanta (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Collective Arts Brewing Piña Colda Sour, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Maui Brewing Co. Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI
- SweetWater Brewing Company Goin’ Coastal IPA with Pineapple, Atlanta, GA
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- DOLE Whip® with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Beer Flight
- La Regina “Margherita”: Rustic Italian Flatbread, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Whole-Milk Mozzarella, Parmesan and Basil (KA)
- Ravioli: Grilled Chicken Ravioli with Spring Vegetables and creamy Pesto Sauce (KA)
- Zeppole: Ricotta Cheese Fritters, Powdered Sugar, Raspberry Sauce and Chocolate-hazelnut Drizzle (KA)
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio, Santa Marina
- Chianti, Gabbiano
- Prosecco, Villa Sandi
- Corbinello, Montegrande
- Moscato, Fior d’Arancio Montegrande
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Taste of Marrakesh
- Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad and Cilantro Oil
- Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili Ranch Sauce (KA)
- Walnut Honey Baklava
- Casa Beer
- Larroque Chardonnay, Meknes
- White Sangria
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (GF) (Plant-based) (KA)
- Impossible™ Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumble, and Baby Herbs (GF) (Plant-based)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (Non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Tropical Wonderland Wheat Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Puree, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey Blistered Grapes, Sunflower Brittle and Coriander Flowers (GF) (KA)
- Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, Charred Vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro Citrus Greens
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses (KA)
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead, Ferndale MI
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
BLOCK & HANS – American Adventure Pavilion
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade: Frozen Lemonade with Monin Cotton Candy (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Redstone Meadery Black Raspberry Nectar, Boulder, CO
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade: Frozen Lemonade served with Monin Cotton Candy and Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine
COOL WASH – Near Test Track
- Assorted Coca-Cola® Slushies (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
FUNNEL CAKE – American Adventure Pavilion
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar (KA)
REFRESHMENT OUTPOST – World Showcase Plaza
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (Plant-based) (KA)
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade Dry Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Mosa Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Ciderboys Banana Bliss Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Cider Flight
REFRESHMENT PORT – World Showcase Plaza
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime (KA)
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Squishy Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
Other Specialty Coffee Drink Offerings
- Future World Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Spring Berry Bliss: Frozen Strawberry and Coconut Syrup topped with Raspberry Vodka
- Port of Entry Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Passion Flower: Frozen Passion Fruit and Tea infused with Lemon Vodka
- American Adventure Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Tropical Breeze: Frozen Lemon, Coconut Syrup and Pineapple Rum
- Canada Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Orange Splash: Frozen Lemon mixed with Orange Vodka
What to Know Before You Go
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults
- Soarin Around the World
- Living with the Land
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Mission Space
- Frozen Ever After
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in Epcot.
What are the countries in Epcot?
- America (United States)
- United Kingdom
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
If it’s not too crowded.
Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
Grab your own copy below!
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
My top 5 must have alcoholic beverages are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Tokyo Sunset from Kabuki Cafe in Japan
You can read more of the best drinks at Epcot here!
As you can see, this year’s Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot is going to have some heavy hitters!
You’re really going to have a great time, so try not to stress too much if you find yourself spending too much time at the Kitchens.
There’s always something going on in the park that will bring great delight to your heart.
I’d like to know which dish are you most excited to try out this year. Please let me know in the comment section below.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original Article Date: Spring 2015/Updated February 25, 2020)