Spring is quickly approaching which means the start of our favorite springtime celebration, the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
I thought it would be fun to take a look at all the best Epcot Flower and Garden topiaries over the years.
This festival is always great at delighting guest’s taste buds at the eleven Outdoor Kitchens.
But the star of the show is the natural garden creations conjured up by the Disney Cast Members.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
Best Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries Through the Years
Now that we know why we all love this annual event, lets take a photographic journey around the world at Epcot to view some of the past garden and topiary displays.
Year 2013 Epcot Topiaries
This is the Phineas and Ferb Topiary in future world near Spaceship Earth.
The Woody topiary in the American Adventure pavilion.
Here are a few of Snow White’s famous dwarfs in the Germany pavilion.
Tinker Bell and her fairy friend resting quietly in the butterfly garden in Future World.
CARs inspired topiary in Future World near Test Track.
These were my favorite photos from 2013. It was also my very first time visiting the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival and will always be a special year to me.
Year 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Topiaries
Daisy Duck and Goofy topiaries in the Future World area.
Although this Gardener’s Palette is not a topiary, the vibrant colors were a great addition to the festival.
Goofy and Donald Duck topiaries playing soccer in Future World.
MONSTER Inc. character inspired Epcot topiaries.
Chip and Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast in the France Pavilion.
Fairy Tales in France with Sleeping Beauty and the Prince.
Year 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries
Goof, Pluto, and Daisy Duck Topiaries in front of Spaceship Earth.
Ana and Elsa Topiary in Future World.
Not a topiary, but an epic view of the beautiful garden in Future World.
Year 2016 Epcot Flower and Garden Topiaries
Mickey Mouse as the park ranger in Future World.
The awe-inspiring butterfly topiary outside of the Butterfly Garden in Future World.
Not a topiary, but one of my favorite gardens in Future World near Test Track.
Year 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries
Lady and the Tramp topiary and garden in the Italy Pavilion.
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Topiary in Future World.
Cinderella and Prince Charming topiary in the France Pavilion
Miss Piggy from the Muppets topiary in the France Pavilion.
ORDER NOW to secure your Walt Disney World theme park ticket! GET MY TICKETS.
Year 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries
The famous scene from The Lion King Film. One of the best Epcot Flower and Garden Festival topiaries.
Beauty and the Beast characters Lumeire and Cogsworth Epcot topiaries in the France Pavilion.
Figment now has his own topiary in front of the Journey Into Imagination attraction!
Goofy with 50th Anniversary Cake in front of Spaceship Earth at Epcot.
Wizard Mickey Mouse in one of the most famous scenes from the movie Fantasia.
Tinker Bell Garden in UK Pavilion at Epcot Theme Park!
Year 2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries
Princess Tiana is one of the new topiaries added to the 2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
You can find her in the American Pavilion.
Snow White is always one of my favorite topiaries at Epcot. You can find her in the Germany Pavilion.
Don’t miss this whimsical Troll topiary in the heart of the Norway Pavilion in Epcot.
Here is the new Encanto Topiary at the entrance of Epcot near Spaceship Earth.
Be sure to search for the Captain Hook and Peter Pan Topiary in the U.K. Pavilion.
Save up to 50% on over 25 Things to Do in Orlando: Kennedy Space Center, LEGOLAND Florida, kids activities, airboat ride, WonderWorks & more TODAY!
What to Know Before You Go
I hope you enjoy this trip down memory lane, but before we end this guide let’s go through a few things to get your ready for your trip.
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What is Disney’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival?
The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is one of Disney’s annual events aimed at teaching you how to appreciate the natural resources that we have on this planet through seminars, dining adventures, and topiary displays.
How long is the Flower and Garden Festival?
The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is from March through July!
In order for you to make the June 1st closing date of the festival, I’ve put together a great way to explore the floral celebration in only one day.
What time does Flower and Garden Festival open?
Epcot opens daily at 9 a.m. You’ll be able to see all of the topiaries in the new “worlds” of Epcot before heading over to World Showcase which opens at 11 a.m.
Listen to All the Tips You Need for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Here!
Where can I find the topiaries and gardens at Epcot Flower and Garden Festival?
Below are the 2023 topiary and garden locations for this Disney spring festival!
2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries
- Encanto, Including Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa (NEW) – Main Entrance
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Pluto – Bridge to World Showcase and World Celebration
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – World Nature Near The Land Pavilion
- Goofy – World Showcase
- Tiana (NEW) – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Donald and Daisy – Community Garden Near Connections Café in World Celebration
- Figment – Near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion Near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Near Imagination! and Refreshment Port
- Geese – Canada Pavilion
- Butterflies – Main Entrance, Scentsy Garden, Butterfly House and World Showcase
2023 Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy – World Showcase Bridge
- Bold Bromeliads – The Land Pavilion
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
- Bouquet Garden – France Pavilion
- Butterfly Landing Presented by AdventHealth – World Nature Near Imagination!
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
- The Community Garden – World Celebration – NEW!
- Connections Conservatory Garden – Connections Eatery
- Desert Garden – Mexico Pavilion
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings® – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Family-Friendly Garden Presented by OFF!
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk Near Imagination!
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
- Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Shishi-odoshi – Japan Pavilion – NEW!
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
- Songbird Meadow Presented by Wild Birds Unlimited® – World Discovery
- Topiary Heritage Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults
- Soarin Around the World
- Living with the Land
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Mission Space
- Frozen Ever After
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in Epcot.
What are the countries in Epcot?
- America (United States)
- United Kingdom
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
I will say that Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in the Italy Pavilion and La Cava Del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion are the absolute best places to chill and enjoy a drink.
If it’s not too crowded.
Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
My top 5 must have alcoholic beverages are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Tokyo Sunset from Kabuki Cafe in Japan
You can read more of the best drinks at Epcot here!
My Final Thoughts on the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries
I hope you enjoyed looking at the Epcot Flower and Garden topiaries over the years. I will always continue to add more photos as each year passes.
What do you like the most about this Epcot Festival? Let us know in the comments section below.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- What’s New for Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- How to Tackle Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Alone (18 Disney Solo Travel Tips)
- 17 Amazing Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Tips for Your Trip
- Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Concerts You Must See
- Do Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in 1-Day with 5 Easy Steps
- Epcot Festivals: A Guide To The Best Events At Walt Disney World
(Original Article Date: May 12, 2015/Updated February 27, 2023)