Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over everything you need to know about the new Hagrid Motorbike ride in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade.
Are you ready to experience the new Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure located in Universal’s Islands of Adventure?
If you are, then I’m here to help you on the solo theme park adventure ahead.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Harry Potter fan or not, this roller coaster featuring one of JK Rowling’s most beloved characters is an absolute must do!
Today We’ll Uncover Everything You Need to Know About the Hagrid Motorbike Ride:
- The History of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Opening Day Hype
- The Hagrid Roller Coaster Layout
- What to Expect in the Hagrid Motorbike Adventure Queue
- Ride Highlights and Facts
- Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure Wait Time
- My Complete Review
- Tips to Make the Most of Your Time
Final Thoughts on the New Hagrid Motorbike Ride
The conversion of Dragon Challenge to Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure is definitely a welcomed change to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
I do recommend riding it on your next visit to Islands of Adventure, and I do think it’s worth the wait.
Where does it rank among other Wizarding World of Harry Potter rides?
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
- Forbidden Journey
- Hogwarts Express
- Flight of the Hippogriff
Is it worth the wait?
I ended up waiting a total of 4.5 hours for it on opening day, which I think is good compared to the 10+ hours some people waited for.
You will have to be the judge on just how much time you’re willing to sacrifice in order to experience this incredible attraction.
So yes, it’s worth the wait!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!