Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over everything you need to know about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley!
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a dream come true for the legions of Harry Potter fans the franchise has built over the last two decades.
As one of the more popular attractions at Universal Studios Orlando, Harry Potter’s Diagon Alley features a huge selection of magical activities.
Experiences that range from riding the Hogwarts Express to being a part of the wand selection process first hand.
Harry Potter World in Orlando (and yes, I did use that term…this is a Muggles’ guide), is divided into two sections:
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade – Located in Islands of Adventure
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley – Located in Universal Studios Florida
Today we’ll unwrap the best things to do at Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley:
- Attractions Available in Diagon Alley
- Dining Options in Diagon Alley
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley Shops
- Diagon Alley Secrets and Tips
- Complete Diagon Alley Itinerary
What to Know Before You Go
Which Park is Harry Potter World Located in Orlando?
Harry Potter World in Orlando (and yes I did use that term…this is a Muggles’ guide ), is divided into two sections as mentioned earlier.
What is the Difference between Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley?
Diagon Alley focuses on the Wizard’s experience shopping, dining, and socializing in the secret London location.
Hogsmeade focuses on the experience of the Hogwarts students living and learning inside the castle. Plus, their experiences exploring the little village of Hogsmeade.
Does Universal Hollywood have Diagon Alley?
Universal Hollywood currently does not have a Diagon Alley section. You can still experience the Hogsmeade adventure in the Hollywood park!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!