Some of the best places to take photos at Islands of Adventure is seen all over social media. I personally love my Instagram worthy shots, but there are other spots I choose frequently to take my favorite pics when at the park.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on any of the links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the website and allows me to bring you more content. Thank you for your support!
While you’re in the park, let the magic in the Port of Entry whisk you away on quite an adventurous journey ahead. Now let me share with you my top 12 spots to take dope pics at Islands of Adventure!
1- The Pharos Lighthouse
2- The Incredible HULK Roller Coaster
3- Truffula Trees in Seuss Landing
4- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride (aerial views)
5- In front of Mythos
6- Bridge Overlooking Hogwarts
7- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey queue
8- The Hogwarts Train Conductor
9- Flight of the Hippogriff Queue and Ride (aerial views)
10- T-Rex in Jurassic Park
11- Under the Many Toon Lagoon Cartoon Quotes
12- Outside Queue for Poseidon’s Fury
Want more theme park tips? Check out the theme park tips page. If you’re thinking about going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter alone, then read the top 18 tips. Are you planning a Universal Orlando vacation soon? Read the Universal Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- My Wizarding Experience at A Celebration of Harry Potter
- Best Places to Take Photos at Universal Studios
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Itinerary
- A Celebration of Harry Potter Tips and Tricks
- 7 Ways to Enjoy The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade
- What You Need to Pack for Universal Orlando
- Diagon Alley Grand Opening from A-Z
- Signs You’re Already Addicted to Diagon Alley
- Magic Kingdom for Adults the Complete Guide
- 18 Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone
- How to Plan for a Solo Day at a Theme Park
- The Advantages for Going Solo to a Theme Park
- The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
Let me know what are some of your favorite photos at Islands of Adventure?
For more theme park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!