Today I have a real treat for you — we are going to go over everything you need to know about the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
THIS MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Spring is around the corner and you probably can tell due to the pollen, the birds, the bees, and the flowers springing to life. This means that the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is here!
There you will find me in the midst of the colorful garden creations, the brilliant seminars, and the tantalizing cocktails.
Today we’ll uncover How to Make the Most of an Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Trip:
- What the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is
- Food and drinks
- Making the most of your time
- Saving money at the festival
- Unique tips to spice up your trip
What do you do at Flower and Garden Festival?
But seriously, there are so many unique things to do at this annual Epcot Festival. We’ll go through all the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival must do’s to have an epic trip!
What to Know Before You Go
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults
- Soarin Around the World
- Living with the Land
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Mission Space
- Frozen Ever After
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in Epcot.
What are the countries in Epcot?
- America (United States)
- United Kingdom
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
If it’s not too crowded.
Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
Grab your own copy below!
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
My top 5 must have alcoholic beverages are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Tokyo Sunset from Kabuki Cafe in Japan
You can read more of the best drinks at Epcot here!
The annual Epcot Flower & Garden Festival is definitely a Walt Disney World must do in itself. I hope my suggestions help you have the most EPIC DAY EVER!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!