Are you trying to figure out if parking is free at SeaWorld Orlando or if you will have to pay?
No need to worry!
Today I will give you all of the details when it comes to parking at SeaWorld Orlando. From the different parking options to ways to park for free.
So, let’s get started.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
Why You’ll Love SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld is a great Orlando theme park that is not only excellent for a family vacation, but perfect for a solo trip!
Located just off Interstate 4 and the Beachline Express, you’ll be welcomed by the easy going vibe of this aquatic park.
Here’s SeaWorld’s address in case you need it: Address: 7007 Sea World Drive Orlando, Florida 32821
How much is SeaWorld Orlando parking in 2023?
The cost to park at SeaWorld starts at $30 per day for general parking.
However, there are other options as well if you want to park closer to the gates.
SeaWorld Orlando Parking Options:
- General Parking: This option starts at $30 per day
- Preferred Parking: This option starts at $45 per day and gets you closer to the front gates compared to General Parking
- VIP Parking: This option starts at $60 per day and puts you right in front of the park front gates
Save up to 42% on SeaWorld Orlando Resort Tickets!
How to Get Free Parking at SeaWorld Orlando
There are two main ways to park at SeaWorld for free. The first is to stay at a nearby hotel such as Springhill Suites.
Hotels that are partnered with SeaWorld will offer complimentary shuttles that will take you to the park and back to your resort for free.
The second way to get free parking at SeaWorld Orlando is to purchase an annual pass.
This is the best option as the annual passes at SeaWorld are more affordable than other theme parks and they come with incredible perks such as free parking, free tickets for friends and so much more!
You can learn more about becoming a SeaWorld Pass Member here!
Hipster Power Tip: Florida Gold Pass Members and Florida Platinum Annual Pass Members receive complimentary general SeaWorld Orlando parking and preferred SeaWorld Orlando parking (limited availability).
What time does the parking lot open at SeaWorld Orlando?
The parking lot at SeaWorld usually opens 30 minutes to an hour before the park opens.
This time can vary based on the busyness of the theme park.
Does SeaWorld Orlando have charging stations for Electric Vehicles?
If you have an Electric Vehicle, then you’ll be happy to know that SeaWorld Orlando has three charging stations that are free to use.
Just know that the charging stations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Also note that when you arrive at the parking gates, you’ll need to ask a SeaWorld Ambassador for directions to the charging stations and if they’re available for that day.
Ready to plan your theme park trip? Watch the best vacation planning tips on YouTube. Get started here!
15 Easy Tips for Your SeaWorld Orlando Resort Vacation
Now that you know what to expect when it comes to parking at SeaWorld, let’s go over a few tips to make your day go smoother.
1. Purchase Your SeaWorld Orlando Parking Pass Before Your Visit
You can save some money by buying your SeaWorld Orlando parking pass online.
Hipster Power Tip: The SeaWorld Parking Passes are non-refundable. If you need to rebook, then you must give at least 24 hours’ advance notice.
2. Listen to the Podcast Below for Your Best SeaWorld Travel Guide
Be sure to listen to my podcast episode below to help you get ready take a trip over to SeaWorld Orlando with my best tips and tricks to get you started.
Listen to the ThemeParkHipster Podcast Episode 31 below.
3. Have a Debit or Credit Card Available
The SeaWorld website currently states that cash is not accepted if paying upon entry at the parking gates.
So, you’ll want to have another payment option such as a debit or credit card with you.
Hipster Power Tip: Be sure to take a photo of the row you’re parked on. Trust me, you don’t want to be wandering the SeaWorld Orlando parking lot at night after a loooong day!
4. Skip on Preferred or VIP Parking
The parking situation at SeaWorld isn’t bad. Wherever you end up parking, the walk to the front gate shouldn’t be too terrible.
Plus, arriving early to SeaWorld Orlando will allow you to get a pretty good parking spot in the general areas.
5. Avoid the Weekends
Save up to 42% on SeaWorld Orlando Resort Tickets!
6. Download SeaWorld Map
Map out the day prior to your visit by downloading the SeaWorld app.
7. Choose the Best SeaWorld Tickets
8. Get the SeaWorld All-Day Dining Deal
For one low price, you will get a band that allows you to eat at participating restaurants all day.
This includes: 1 entrée, 1 side or dessert, and 1 fountain drink, tea or water for each visit.
9. Make an Itinerary for SeaWorld Orlando
This is my go-to SeaWorld itinerary when I want to do a full, out-of-this world theme park day!
HOW TO DO SEAWORLD IN ONE-DAY
- Start Early (probably not as early as Universal and Disney) and get to the park when the gates open.
- Grab a park guide and map out your day.
- Conquer the NEW Pipeline: The Surf Coaster
- Ride Manta. *Must Do*
- Pet the stingrays in Key West.
- Play with dolphins in Dolphin Cove.
- Experience Turtle Trek.
- Hop aboard Journey to Atlantis.
- Face the Kraken. *Must Do*
- Explore Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin.
- Conquer Mako. *Must Do*
- Have lunch at Shark Underwater Grill.
- Discover Infinity Falls
- Visit Sesame Street Land
- Ride Ice Breaker Roller Coaster
- Explore Pacific Point Preserve.
- Use this time to do any tours, shows that you’re interested in, such as the One Ocean animal show.
- Sky Tower
- Have Dinner at Voyagers Smokehouse
- Do the Paddle Boats to finish your day off.
- Go Shopping
10. Do a Special Tour
Upgrade your day and do one of SeaWorld’s behind-the-scenes theme park tours.
It allows you to get up close and personal with all the unique aquatic life in the park.
11. Have Lunch at Sharks Underwater Grill
The Sharks Underwater Grill serves delicious seafood while you watch sharks glide in a giant aquarium around you.
12. Check out the SeaWorld Animals
There’s a wide variety of sea life all within the gates.
Many of the animals are tough to see in your lifetime, so I love how SeaWorld makes sure they educate you on each animal residing in the park.
13. Take Breaks from the Heat and Discover the Park
You’ll love exploring what SeaWorld Orlando has to offer and I guarantee you will leave there with some kind of new information you learned.
14. Ride the Water Attractions
SeaWorld has two water attractions, Journey to Atlantis and Infinity Falls.
15. Have your SeaWorld Packing List Together
If it’s a short day, then I will have my iPhone, lip gloss, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, and mints.
You can read more of what I like to pack for SeaWorld Orlando here.
My Final Thoughts on Parking at SeaWorld Orlando
I hope this guide helps you have an awesome day at SeaWorld Orlando.
Remember to just enjoy the day and have fun!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the ThemeParkHipster Podcast:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipster!
(Original Article Date: November 4, 2018/Updated on April 25, 2023)