Being a SeaWorld Annual Pass Member has its benefits. Not only do you get to go anytime you like, SeaWorld makes sure its Annual Pass Members feel like VIPs.
SeaWorld Orlando is one of the few aquatic theme parks left in the nation that can be enjoyed as a half-day or whole-day park, depending on your goals for that day.
However, it is quickly becoming a park that may need a whole day to conquer.
As a SeaWorld Annual Pass Member, take your time exploring the park and learning about the many different animals and variety of attractions throughout the year of your membership.
Whether you have your annual pass or are looking for answers to why you should get one, here are the top SeaWorld Annual Pass Benefits for 2019.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
If you’re thinking about purchasing an annual pass, below is the pricing breakdown.
SeaWorld Annual Passes
- SeaWorld only starting at $14/month
- Busch Gardens+ SeaWorld or Adventure Island starting at $16/month
- SeaWorld + Busch Gardens + Adventure Island or Aquatica starting at $21/month
- Fun Card – Pay for a day, come back for free the rest of the year
- Platinum Pass– Best deal that includes unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando (FL), San Diego (CA) and San Antonio (TX); Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (FL) and Williamsburg (VA), Adventure Island® (FL), Aquatica® Orlando (FL), San Diego (CA) and San Antonio (TX), Water Country U.S.A (VA) and Sesame Place® (PA) for 12 months. Free parking, ride again privileges and more!
*Prices subject to change
SeaWorld Pass Member Perks October 2019
Are you ready for a fun-filled month where you get to enjoy the Craft Beer Festival and SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular?
Let’s take a look at the October SeaWorld Orlando Pass Member perks!
- 10/8: Stop by the Manta Aquarium on World Octopus Day for education sessions
- 10/17: International Sawfish Day
- Craft Beer Festival on weekends through October 27
- Free Pass Member Exclusive Tote Bag for Aquatica Pass Members (will only be given to the first 50 Pass Members each day at Kiwi Traders)
- New Ambassador Exclusive Trading Pins
- Pass Members can save 10% on advance registration for SeaWorld’s Rescue Run which will take place on Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Pass Members can save 10% on private cabana reservations at Aquatica
- Save 30% on Penguin Encounter
SeaWorld Pass Member Perks September 2019
It’s Pass Member appreciation month! Let’s go through the perks for September.
- 9/7: Beer Lovers Day
- 9/7: Pin Trading Meet-Up
- 9/14: Pass Member Picnic
- 9/21/: Pass Member Beach Cleanup at Cocoa Beach, FL
- 9/22: World Rivers Day
- FREE guest ticket for Aquatica from August 23 – September 30
- Free Pass Member Magnets
- Receive $10 in SeaWorld Bucks to spend in the park
- Save $10 off All-Day Dining offer which ends September 15
- Special 30% Discount for Dolphin Up-Close Tour
SeaWorld Pass Member Perks August 2019
Let’s take advantage of the last few days of summer with these deals.
- Pass Member Picnic Registration for September 14, 2019
- 8/16: National Roller Coaster Day
- 8 /17: National Honey Bee Day
- Pass Member Beach Cleanup Registration for September 21, 2019
SeaWorld Pass Member Perks July 2019
July is a big month to take advantage of the Pass Member perks! Let me give you a weekly breakdown.
- 7/1-7/5: Buy an Electric Ocean Specialty Drink and Get a Free Light-Up Jellyfish Clip
- 7/8-7/12: Buy One, Get One Free Year-Round Quick Queue®
- 7/15-7/19: Save 25% on Electric Ocean Reserved Seating
- 7/22-7/26: Buy a Light-Up Popcorn Bucket for $10, and Get Free Refills
- 7/29-8/2: Save 30% on Electric Ocean Glow Apparel and Accessories
Bring a Guest for $25
You’ll be able to bring up to 2 guests for just $25 each this summer to SeaWorld Orlando! Be sure to purchase online in advance and visit with your guests. You must purchase by July 31 online and visit by August 16, 2019.
Please note that this SeaWorld Orlando deal is not valid for admission July 4th through 7th 2019.
July Weekday Deals at Aquatica
- 7/1-7/5: Save 20% at Kiwi Traders
- 7/8-7/12: Get Free Refills with a KareKare Curl Souvenir Cup
- 7/15-7/19: Get a Kids Meal Free with Purchase of an Adult Meal at Banana Beach
- 7/22-7/26: Buy One Get One Free Dippin’ Dots
- 7/29-8/2: Free Quick Queue® – Choose your favorite rides to experience this week and skip the line!
SeaWorld Pass Member Perks June 2019
Pass Members Save on SeaWorld Camp
This summer SeaWorld has camps for preschool ages up to high school programs where they’ll be able to learn about some of the amazing animals. As a Pass Member, you can save $50 on all SeaWorld Summer Camp Programs.
Mako®’s 3rd Anniversary
You’ll be able to get a FREE 14 oz. Mako Red Ale at the Patio Bar next to Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen on June 10.
Save up to 25% off at SeaWorld Partner Hotels
As a Pass Member, you can receive discounts of up to 25% off when staying with any of SeaWorld Hotel Partners.
Perks for staying with a SeaWorld Hotel Partner:
- Complimentary Quick Queue®
- Complimentary Transportation to the parks
SeaWorld Pass Member Perks May 2019
Buy One Up-Close Tour, Get One Up-Close Tour Free!
If you book an Animal Up-Close Tour, you’ll receive one Up-Close Tour Free.
Pin Trading Meet-Ups during Inside Look
During the Inside Look event weekends, you’ll be able to gather for a Pin Trading Meet Up in the Waterfront Plaza from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Pass Members save up to 15% on pins.
World Sea Lion Day
On May 30th visit SeaWorld for Trainer Talk at Sea Lion Stadium. Check out the schedule below:
- 10:00 a.m. – Sea Lion Trainer Talk at Clyde and Seamore’s Sea Lion High
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Behind the Scenes Tours of the Sea Lion Stadium
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Meet Animal Care Specialists as they feed the Sea Lions and Harbor Seals at Pacific Point Preserve
Memorial Day Merchandise
Get a patriotic themed t-shirt and matching pin.
Pass Members save up to 15%.
Manta® turns 10 in May! Be sure to visit SeaWorld Orlando and ride the only flying roller coaster in Florida.
SeaWorld Annual Pass Perks April 2019
Exclusive Pass Member Early Entry
Sesame Street will open a full hour early, just for our SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members and accompanying 2019 SeaWorld Orlando Preschool Card holders, on Thursday, April 11 at 10:00 a.m. and Sunday, April 14 at 9:00 a.m.
Seven Seas Food & Brew 20 Item Sampling Lanyard
You can sample local craft beers, beverages, and food from around the world at the Seven Seas Food Festival. For a limited time, SeaWorld Pass Members can purchase a 20-sample lanyard for the price of a 15-sample lanyard.
Now extended until May 5th.
Siblings Day Special Offer
For National Siblings Day on April 10th, you and your sibling can get a Buy One Get One 50% off Signature Show Seating + Quick Queue Unlimited combo.
This offer is valid only on April 10th for in-park purchases and does not include Infinity Falls.
Celebrate Earth Day
On April 22nd SeaWorld Orlando invites you to celebrate Earth Day with their passport to adventure program.
There will be SeaWorld educators throughout the park to answer many of your questions. Once you chat with an educator, you will receive a stamp on your passport to adventure!
Per SeaWorld, when you complete 4 locations, you will get a special surprise commemorating the annual party for our planet.
You can pick up your Earth Day Passport at the following animal exhibits:
- Pacific Point Preserve®
- Turtle Trek®
- Stingray Lagoon
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®
- Shamu® Underwater
- Wild Arctic.
You’ll also be able to pick up a commemorate Earth Day with the four Park to Planet pins for only $20 special for the occasion.
Celebrate World Penguin Day Activities
On Saturday, April 27th there will be interactive activities at Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® with SeaWorld’s Animal Care Team from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
World Penguin Day Itinerary:
- 10:30 a.m. – Penguin talk in Antarctica exhibit while penguins are being fed in the water
- 12:00 p.m. – Watch as the penguins interact with enrichment
- 12:30 p.m. – Chick Chat where you learn about penguins and their chicks
- 1:30 p.m. – Penguin talk exhibit while they are being fed in the water
- 2:00 p.m. – Chick Chat where you learn about penguins and their chicks
Buy One Get One FREE Penguin Tour or Encounter
On Saturday, April 27, you be able to purchase a Penguin Up-Close Tour or Penguin Encounter at SeaWorld Orlando and get one for FREE.
SeaWorld Pass Member Perks March 2019
Seven Seas Food & Brew 20 Item Sampling Lanyard
You can sample local craft beers, beverages, and food from around the world at the Seven Seas Food Festival. For a limited time, SeaWorld Pass Members can purchase a 20-sample lanyard for the price of 15.
Double Your Pour After 4
You can double your pour after 4 p.m. on Fridays on all sample sized Seven Seas Food Festival beverages. The Culinary Markets open from 4 – 9 p.m. and is only included with sampler lanyard.
SeaWorld Annual Pass Benefits 2019 Daily Perks
Not only do you get perks that are highlighted monthly, SeaWorld also give discounts and deals for Pass Members to use throughout the year.
Brew Club Membership
Pass Members can now get a personal stein along with discounted beer refills all year by becoming a Brew Club Member. The cost is $79.99.
Year-Round Quick Queue
This is the true VIP experience. SeaWorld Pass Members can purchase the Unlimited Year-Round Front-of-the-Line access to the most popular rides at a discounted price of $180.
Top SeaWorld Orlando Quick Queue Attractions
- Infinity Falls™ – Minimum 42″
- Mako™ – Minimum 54″
- Manta® – Minimum 54″
- Kraken Unleashed – Minimum 54″
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®
- Journey to Atlantis® – Minimum 42″ (42″ – 48″ with a supervising companion)
- Wild Arctic® – Minimum 42″
New Guy Harvey Commemorative Hard Stock Pass
You can now get a hard stock card featuring the artwork of marine wildlife artist and conservationist Guy Harvey. It will be available on June 9.
The limited-edition artwork will be available for purchase at SeaWorld Orlando with a $5 donation for the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation.
Save 50% on Guest Admission Tickets
This is one of my favorite perks of being a SeaWorld Pass Member. I get to bring my friends and family to the park for 50% off admission.
It’s valid only for Silver and Gold SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members, and Florida Platinum Pass Members.
Per SeaWorld, discounted guest tickets are based on full-paid adult single-day admission prices and are valid per park(s) of membership.
Quantity limited per Pass type, per 12-month period. Only available for purchase at Zone A, self-service kiosk, at the park. Credit card payment required. Ticket must be used on the day printed.
Things to Know Before You Go
Does SeaWorld have a payment plan?
Yes, it is known as EZpay.
EZpay is an interest-free monthly payment program that allows you to easily become a Pass Member and visit the parks in the SeaWorld family anytime you’d like.
Can I cancel my SeaWorld pass?
You can cancel your pass anytime by calling 1-407-545-5550.
How do I renew my SeaWorld annual pass?
Log into your account:
- Update Your Account
- View order history and update your account information
- Unlock Pass Member offers
- Renew your Annual Pass
What can I bring to SeaWorld Orlando?
SeaWorld does not allow large coolers or outside food to be brought into the park. You can bring plastic bottled water or small snacks
What are SeaWorld Orlando Hours?
SeaWorld park hours are usually from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. However, during the peak summer days the park may be open until 10:00 p.m.
How Much is a SeaWorld Orlando Ticket?
- One-day admission starting at $79.99
- Multi-Park Tickets starting at $54.99 per park
- Dine with Shamu starting at $29.00 for adults, $19.00 for kids
*All SeaWorld ticket, dining, tour, and merchandise pricing subject to change.
As you can see, SeaWorld Orlando treats its Pass Members like VIPs. While using your annual pass, take advantage of the perks and try to explore as much of the park as you can.
Many of the animals are tough to see in your lifetime, so I love how SeaWorld makes sure they educate you on each animal residing in the park.
They also have a strong commitment to conservation by providing financial and scientific support to organizations focused on animal rescue and rehabilitation, conservation education, habitat protection, and species research.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the Busch Gardens CityPass deal where you can do multiple attractions in Tampa for one low price!
Are you a SeaWorld Pass Member? If so, what’s your favorite perk about having an annual pass in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- Complete Theme Park Checklist
- 17 Busch Gardens Must Do’s You Have to Experience
- Complete Busch Gardens Guide
- SeaWorld Complete Guide
- Where to Buy Discounted Theme Park Tickets
- 18 Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone
- SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular
- 7 Reasons You’ll Love Manta
Are you planning an Orlando vacation soon? Read the Orlando Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!