Being a SeaWorld Annual Pass Member has its benefits. Not only do you get to go anytime you like, SeaWorld makes sure its Annual Pass Members feel like VIPs.
SeaWorld Orlando is one of the few aquatic theme parks left in the nation that can be enjoyed as a half-day or whole-day park, depending on your goals for that day.
However, it is quickly becoming a park that may need a whole day to conquer.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
As a SeaWorld Annual Pass Member, take your time exploring the park and learning about the many different animals and variety of attractions throughout the year of your membership.
Whether you have your annual pass or are looking for answers to why you should get one, here are the top SeaWorld Annual Pass Benefits for 2021.
If you’re thinking about purchasing an annual pass, below is the pricing breakdown.
Update Post SeaWorld Orlando Closure
Last year was filled with crisis after crisis and SeaWorld Orlando recognized the strain that 2020 had on its Pass Member.
SeaWorld has added complimentary guest tickets to Silver, Gold and Platinum Pass Members. So, check your tier to see how many free guests you can bring with you each year.
Do Pass Members need to make a reservation for SeaWorld Orlando?
You will not need to make reservations for SeaWorld Orlando at this time. Please review your Pass Member account weekly for any updates as things are constantly changing.
Here you can also upgrade your day and redeem any online rewards mentioned in this article through your Pass Member account.
How do you get the upgrades?
You can print a Benefits Upgrade Card under the redeem option at the kiosk on your next park visit that lists your new benefits.
ORDER NOW to secure your theme park ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY TICKETS.
NEW: Annual Pass Members Will Be the First to Ride Ice Breaker!
If you have your SeaWorld Annual Pass or if you buy one between now and the opening of Ice Breaker, you’ll be among the first people to experience this record breaking roller coaster.
SeaWorld is also offering the Passport to Thrills Celebration for this brand new attraction where you can enjoy a dedicated night and time along with entertainment while screaming your head off on this roller coaster.
To be a VIP Ice Breaker Rider all you have to do is:
- Visit SeaWorld Orlando a minimum of 3 times between September 7 – December 31, 2021 (Limited to one visit per day)
- You must be opted in their email newsletter in order to be eligible
- Must be a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass Member, active through February 28, 2022
You can get more information here.
SeaWorld Annual Pass Cost and Options
- SeaWorld only starting at $11.25/month
- Busch Gardens+ SeaWorld or Adventure Island
- SeaWorld + Busch Gardens + Adventure Island or Aquatica
- Fun Card – Pay for a day, come back for free the rest of the year
- Platinum Pass– Best deal that includes unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando (FL), San Diego (CA) and San Antonio (TX); Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (FL) and Williamsburg (VA), Adventure Island® (FL), Aquatica® Orlando (FL), San Diego (CA) and San Antonio (TX), Water Country U.S.A (VA) and Sesame Place® (PA) for 12 months. Free parking, ride again privileges and more!
*Prices and discounts are subject to change at ANYTIME.
October Pass Member Benefits 2021
Pass Members Get $10 in SeaWorld Bucks
Pass Members are able to receive $10 in SeaWorld Bucks from now through October 31, 2021. You can redeem your SeaWorld Bucks at one of the park’s kiosk on your trip.
Free Festival Drinks as a Pass Member!
Get your Pass Member free beverage sample on each visit to the Craft Beer Festival until October 31, 2021.
All you have to do is stop by any of the ticketing kiosk at the park to redeem your voucher on each visit through the end of the month, then use it for a free beverage sample at any Craft Beer Festival location.
You can pick one of the craft brews, wines, non-alcoholic, and cocktails to sample (over 100 options).
Discounts on Dolphin Encounters this October
This unique theme park tour allows you to come face-to-face with some of the most majestic animals of the sea. Pass Members will be able to Buy One, Get One Free on your Dolphin Encounter reservation!
This offer is valid weekdays (Monday – Friday) only, from October 1st through 29th 2021.
Pass Member Exclusive Discounts for Howl-O-Scream
Are you ready to brave the new ghastly event at SeaWorld called Howl-O-Scream? If you’re ready to join in all the haunted fun, then you’ll be happy to know that you can get an AMAZING discount this month for the event.
SeaWorld Pass Members can now purchase single-night tickets starting at just $36.99 per person! All you have to do is log into your Pass Member account to get your tickets.
Aquatica Pass Member Perks for October
- Pass Members Get $10 in Beach Bucks: Pass Members are able to receive $10 in Aquatica Beach Bucks from now through October 31, 2021. You can redeem your Beach Bucks at one of the parks on your visit.
- Private Cabana: Pass Members get up to 20% off the cost of a private cabana at Aquatica with an annual pass discount
September Pass Member Benefits 2021
Bring a Friend for FREE!
I’m so happy to announce that the Bring a Friend for FREE offer is back! According to SeaWorld Orlando, all active Pass Members receive one extra Free Guest Ticket that’s valid from September 1st to 30th of 2021. All you have to do is sign into your account to redeem your ticket online.
Howl-O-Scream Perks for Pass Members
There are certain perks to being a Platinum Pass Member if you plan on going to the first year of Howl-O-Scream Orlando at SeaWorld. This year you can enjoy:
- Free Platinum Pass Member Exclusive Howl-O-Scream lanyard and pouch (you can get if from the Howl-O-Scream Store from 7 pm to park close starting September 17th)
- Exclusive access to one of the bonus rooms in a Howl-O-Scream house (all you have to do is show your Platinum Howl-O-Scream Lanyard (from September 17th through 19th)
- Get a fun photo from 7:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. next to Altitude Burgers with the Howl-O-Scream Sirens (September 17th through the 19th)
Exclusive Meet-and-Greet with Guy Harvey
On Sunday, September 12th from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. you can meet marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey at the Guy Harvey store located in the Waterfront
Free Gift: Silicone Pint Glass
You can get your complimentary Pass Member silicone pint glass by stopping by Wild Arctic Gift Shop on Mondays – Thursdays! This pint glass is BPA-free and reusable.
Pass Member EXCLUSIVE: Craft Beer Festival 15 Sample Lanyard
SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members have an exclusive sample lanyard that allows you to get 15 samples for the price of 12. The Craft Brew Festival allows you to indulge in over 100 domestic and local Florida favorites.
Aquatica Pass Member Perks for September
- Bring a Friend for FREE!: Aquatica Pass Members can also Bring a Friend for FREE! This offer is valid from September 1st to 30th of 2021.
- FREE Meal Offer Extended to Sept. 30: You can get your free meal by stopping by Waterstone Grill. All you have to do is log into your Pass Member portal to redeem your one free entrée.
August Pass Member Benefits 2021
- Pass Member Complimentary Craft Beer Festival Beverage Samples: From August 13th through August 15, 2021, SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members can receive three (3) complimentary beverage samples to use during the Craft Beer Festival..
- EXCLUSIVE: Craft Beer Festival 15 Sample Lanyard: SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members have an exclusive sample lanyard that allows you to get 15 samples for the price of 12. The Craft Brew Festival allows you to indulge in over 100 domestic and local Florida favorites.
- Pass Members Get Howl-O-Scream Savings! SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members can take advantage of the discounts for tickets to the ALL NEW SeaWorld Orlando Howl-O-Scream. This event will take place on select nights Sept. 10 – Oct. 31, 2021.
Regular SeaWorld Annual Pass Benefits 2021 Daily Perks
Not only do you get perks that are highlighted monthly, SeaWorld also give discounts and deals for Pass Members to use throughout the year.
Brew Club Membership
Pass Members can now get a personal stein along with discounted beer refills all year by becoming a Brew Club Member. The cost is $79.99. Program Extended Until 3/31/2021.
Year-Round Quick Queue
This is the true VIP experience. SeaWorld Pass Members can purchase the Unlimited Year-Round Front-of-the-Line access to the most popular rides at for Platinum Pass.
Top SeaWorld Orlando Quick Queue Attractions with Platinum Pass
- Manta® – Minimum 54″
- Kraken Unleashed – Minimum 54″
- Journey to Atlantis® – Minimum 42″ (42″ – 48″ with a supervising companion)
- Wild Arctic® – Minimum 42″
Save 50% on Guest Admission Tickets
This is one of my favorite perks of being a SeaWorld Pass Member. I get to bring my friends and family to the park for 50% off admission.
It’s valid only for Silver, Gold, and Platinum SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members.
Per SeaWorld, discounted guest tickets are based on full-paid adult single-day admission prices and are valid per park(s) of membership. Prices and discounts are subject to change at anytime!
The quantity is limited to per Pass type, per 12-month period and the ticket must be used on the day printed.
Other Discounts for Pass Member
- Animal Tours starting at 10% Discount
- Reserved Seating starting at 10% Discount
- All-Day Dining starting at 10% Discount
- Dining with Orcas starting at 10% Discount
- One Day Photo Key Access starting at 10% Discount
- Quick Queue starting at 20%
- Stroller, EVC (Electric Scooter), Wheelchair Rental starting at 10% Discount
Ready to plan your theme park trip? Watch the best vacation planning tips on YouTube. Get started here!
Things to Know Before You Go to SeaWorld
Does SeaWorld have a payment plan?
Yes, it is known as EZpay.
EZpay is an interest-free monthly payment program that allows you to easily become a Pass Member and visit the parks in the SeaWorld family anytime you’d like.
Can I cancel my SeaWorld pass?
You can cancel your pass anytime by calling 1-407-545-5550.
How do I renew my SeaWorld annual pass?
Log into your account:
- Update Your Account
- View order history and update your account information
- Unlock Pass Member offers
- Renew your Annual Pass
What can I bring to SeaWorld Orlando?
SeaWorld does not allow large coolers or outside food to be brought into the park. You can bring plastic bottled water or small snacks
What are SeaWorld Orlando Hours?
SeaWorld park hours are usually from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. However, during the peak summer days the park may be open until 10:00 p.m.
How Much is a SeaWorld Orlando Ticket?
- One-day admission starting at $85.99
- Multi-Park Tickets starting at $105.99
*All SeaWorld ticket, dining, tour, and merchandise pricing subject to change.
Read how to find your perfect vacation home rental in Orlando by Clicking HERE!
As you can see, SeaWorld Orlando treats its Pass Members like VIPs. While using your annual pass, take advantage of the perks and try to explore as much of the park as you can.
Many of the animals are tough to see in your lifetime, so I love how SeaWorld makes sure they educate you on each animal residing in the park.
They also have a strong commitment to conservation by providing financial and scientific support to organizations focused on animal rescue and rehabilitation, conservation education, habitat protection, and species research.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the Busch Gardens CityPass deal where you can do multiple attractions in Tampa for one low price!
Are you a SeaWorld Pass Member? If so, what’s your favorite perk about having an annual pass in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- What to Pack for Your SeaWorld Trip
- 17 Busch Gardens Must Do’s You Have to Experience
- Ultimate Guide to Busch Gardens
- SeaWorld the Complete Guide
- Where to Buy Discounted Theme Park Tickets
- SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular
Are you planning an Orlando vacation soon? Read the Orlando Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original article written in 2016/Updated October 11, 2021)