The 2022 Epcot Festival of the Arts menu is finally here! The annual event will run from January 14th to February 21st 2022!
So, get your palate ready for this Disney fabulous foodie adventure.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
What is the Epcot International Festival of the Arts?
The Epcot Festival of the Arts is Disney’s way of combining the creativity of arts and food in only a way Disney can do!
Although it began only three years ago, the Festival of the Arts has become a huge part of the Disney Culture.
It is essentially a celebration of creativity.
Creativity, not within the generic definition of it as arousal of visual and auditory senses, but a perfect blend of all five senses ESPECIALLY WITH THE FOOD!
Now that you know what to expect from this unique festival, let’s go through what new food experiences are available this year.
ORDER NOW to secure your Orlando theme park ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY TICKETS.
MUST DO Epcot Festival of the Arts Experience – Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine
If you have done the Cookie Stroll during the Epcot Festival of the Holidays, then you’ll be familiar with this foodie challenge.
On this Festival of the Arts adventure, you can eat your way around the world trying different colorful dishes.
How does the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine work?
- First you will have to buy 5 delicious dishes from the designated locations
- Then you will put the matching stamps inside your Festival Passport to match up with the location
- Finally, you’ll bring your completed Festival Passport to Deco Delights for a “free” colorful culinary prize
Featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Red: Blood Orange-braised Beet Carpaccio with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini – located at Gourmet Landscapes
- Green: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie featuring flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues – located at The Deconstructed Dish
- Yellow: House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli – located at Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina
- Orange: Pan-seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam – located at The Artist’s Table
- Pink: Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Gelée – located at The Donut Box
- Reward: The Artist Palette Cookie
Hipster Power Tip: You don’t have to do the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine in one day. You can split up the challenge throughout your visits to the Festival of Arts. Just be sure to use the same Festival Passport and don’t lose it.
2022 Epcot Festival of the Arts Menu
When it comes to the food of this art festival it’s just something you have to experience for yourself.
Before we go through the Epcot Festival of the Arts Menu, I want to breakdown what each denotation means:
- (GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
- (KA) indicates Kid-approved
- (V) indicates Vegetarian
Recommended: The Complete Epcot Festival of the Arts Guide here!
Now let’s check out this year’s Epcot International Festival of the Arts studio menu.
The Deconstructed Dish (New Port of Entry)
- Deconstructed BLT: Crispy Pork Belly, Soft-Poached Egg, Brioche, Watercress Espuma and Tomato Jam
- The Deconstructed French Onion Soup: Beef Broth Ravioli, Gruyere Espuma, Onion Bread Pudding and Onion Textures
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues (Color Stroll item)
- The Deconstructed Apple Pie à la Mode: Apple-Cinnamon Gelato, Cinnamon Apple Cider, Apple Pie Filling and Streusel (non-alcoholic)
- Short’s Brewing Bellaire Brown Ale
Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Red Wine-Braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes and Aged Balsamic
- Wild Boar Cassoulet with Duck Confit, Ham Hock and Wild Boar Sausage
- Opera Cake: Almond Joconde, Coffee Buttercream and Chocolate Ganache
- 3 Daughters Brewing Rosé Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Rosé Blonde Ale, Tampa, FL
- Frozen Rosé
- A Play on Rosé Flight
- Marietta Old Vine Rosé, California
The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- Beef Wellington: Mushroom Duxelle, Prosciutto and Puff Pastry with Red Wine Demi-Glace and Baby Vegetables
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam (Color Stroll item)
- Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries
- Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, Milk and Dark Chocolate (non-alcoholic)
- Lexington Brewing Company Mammoth White Ale, Lexington, KY
- Copperpoint Brewing Company Analoger Amber Ale, Boynton Beach, FL
- M.I.A. Beer Company Yacht Rock Brown Ale, Doral, FL
- Lange Estate Winery Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Cream Liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates
- Beer Flight
Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
- Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese
- A Tomato Soup with Bacon, Apple and Brie Grilled Cheese
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Pop’t Art: Modern-Designed Sugar Cookie with Chocolate-Hazelnut Filling
- Figment Premium Popcorn Bucket with Rainbow Popcorn
- Brooklyn Brewery Pulp Art Hazy IPA, Brooklyn, NY
- Tomato Soup Can Bloody Mary
Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
- Dulce Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Crémeux and Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Decadent Valrhona Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Brownie and Cassis Mousse
- Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
- 3 Daughters Brewing Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Vanilla Porter, Tampa, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Company Milk Stout, Titusville, FL
- Neapolitan Beer Flight
Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
- Blood Orange-Braised Beet Carpaccio with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini (Color Stroll item, plant-based item)
- Roasted Bone Marrow with Onion Marmalade, Pickled Mushrooms, Mache Lettuce and Bone Marrow Snow
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings and Zinfandel Reduction
- Weihenstephaner Original Lager, Freising, Germany
- Schlumberger Cuvée Klimt, Austria
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA
- Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail
The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Traders) – NEW!
- Pâté de Campagne: Country Pork Pâté with Pistachios, Truffles, Toasted Ciabatta, Red Onion Marmalade, Pickled Mustard Seed and Caper Berries
- Cast Iron-Roasted P.E.I. Mussels with Sautéed Tomatoes, Garlic and Fresh Herbs
- The Cast Iron-Seared Steelhead Trout with Parsley Salad, Grape Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Capers and Lemon Aioli
- North Coast Brewing Co. Blue Star Wheat Beer, Fort Bragg, CA
- The Hess Collection Napa Chardonnay, Napa Valley, CA
- Daou Family Estates Discovery Rosé, Paso Robles, CA
- Juggernaut Hillside Cabernet Sauvignon, California
- Wine Flight
El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Huarache Verde: Cilantro Huarache with Cochinita Pibil, Fresh Pineapple and Pickled Onion
- Carne Asada: Seared Beef Tenderloin, Grilled Queso Fresco, Refried Beans Scallion and Ranchera Salsa
- Taco de Chocolate: Chocolate Candy Shell filled with Mexican Chocolate Mousse with a touch of Chile topped with Seasonal Fruit (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- The Lily: Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila, Violet Essence Infusion, Rose Petal Liqueur, Cranberry and Lime Juice
- Smoky Raspberry: Centinela Blanco Tequila, Rosemary-infused Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Ginger Cordial, Lime Juice and Rosemary Aroma
- Chicken Kushiage: Breaded and Fried Chicken with Yum Yum Sauce and Vegetables
- Sushi Donut: Donut-shaped Sushi featuring Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Cucumber and Sesame Seed over a decorated plate of Wasabi Aïoli, Sriracha and Eel Sauce
- Masu Sake in a Traditional Personalized Wooden Cup
- Niseko Flurry: Sake, Rum, White Cranberry Juice, Blue Curaçao and Lime Juice
- Fuyu Winter Ale
L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
- Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-Made Bread Bowl
- Croissant à la Truffe Noire d’Hiver: Black Winter Truffle Croissant, served warm
- Mousseline de Bisque de Homard Froide, Brioche Feuilletée à l’Aneth: Chilled Lobster Bisque Mousse served with Dill Brioche
- Moelleux aux Noisettes et Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate and Hazelnut Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates
- Frozen French Martini: Grey Goose, Vodka, Chambord Liqueur, Pineapple, Orange, and Grape Juice with Lemon-Lime Foam
- Charles Lafite, Brut Rosé Prestige, Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise, French Rosé Sparkling Wine
- Le Haut Médoc de Trintaudon, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Champagne Malard, Blanc de Blanc, Sparkling Chardonnay
L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with Braised Beef and served with Pomodoro Sauce
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet Sausage Ravioli, Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions and Creamy Parmesan Sauce
- Bomboloni: Chocolate-Hazelnut Italian Donut with Powdered Sugar
- Peroni Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- The Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- Amaretto Bellini: Amaretto, White Peach Purée and Prosecco
- Bergamotto: Italicus Rosolio Di Bergamotto, Prosecco and Cerignola Olive
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Grilled Kebabs with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli : Lamb Kefta (gluten/wheat-friendly), Harissa Chicken (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Stone-Baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Fig Tapenade and Zhoug Dip
- Carrots Three Ways: Berbere-spiced Grilled Carrots, Pickled Carrots and Carrot Ginger Purée (plant-based)
- House-Made Crispy Almond Phyllo Pockets with White Chocolate Pomegranate and Milk Chocolate Orange
- Chai Tea Mint Mimosa: Twinings of London® Chai Tea with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Mint
- Swilled Dog Sangria Hard Cider, Upper Tract, WV
- 3 Daughters Brewing Chai Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Berry Cranders Hard Cider, Armada, MI
- Cider Flight
Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco and France)
- House-Made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli (Color Stroll item)
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with Guajillo and Árbol Chili-Spiced Chicken, Potato, Avocado, Corn, and Crème Fraîche (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (non-alcoholic)
- Frozen Piña Colada
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri
The Painted Panda (China)
- General Tso’s Chicken Shumai
- Char Siu Pork Bun
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Eastern Dynasty: Smirnoff Vodka, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Piña Colada Mix, Soda Water and Magic Boba Pearls
- Kung Fu Punch: Smirnoff Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice and Soda Water
- Sea Butterfly: Butterfly Pea Flower-infused Cocktail with Smirnoff Vodka, Light Rum, Lychee Syrup and Magic Boba Pearls
The Donut Box
- Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Gele (Color Stroll item)
- Inside Out Donut: Vanilla Donut with Bavarian Cream
- Chocolate-Dipped Donut with Black and Gold Sugar Sprinkles and Chocolate Buttercream
- Quady Wines Electra Moscato Rosé, California
- Cold Fashion Coffee Cocktail
Refreshment Port (near Canada)
- Gnocchi Poutine with Red Wine-Braised Beef, Cheese Curds, Basil and Burrata
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Blood Orange Cosmo: Vodka with Blood Orange, Cranberry, and Lime
- Original Sin Brewery Brighter Times Hard Cider, New York, NY
Refreshment Outpost (between China and Germany)
- Plant-based Bratwurst with Spicy Turmeric Aïoli, Coffee Barbecue Jackfruit and Slaw (plant-based item)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Playalinda Brewing Company Blue Raspberry Blonde, Titusville, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Nairobi Coffee Dark Beer, Tampa, FL
- Central 28 Beer Company Wall Art Brown Ale, DeBary, FL
Funnel Cake (The American Adventure)
- Cherry Blossom Funnel Cake: Chocolate Chip Funnel Cake topped with Cherry Ice Cream, Rainbow Whipped Cream, Chocolate Chips and a Maraschino Cherry
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (World Discovery, Near Mission:SPACE)
- Mocha Masterpiece Cold Brew: A Sweet Creamy Cold Brew topped with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Puffs (non-alcoholic)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (Near Canada)
- Colorful Canvas Cold Brew: A Sweet Creamy Cold Brew topped with Whipped Cream and Fruity Cereal (non-alcoholic)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (Showcase Plaza)
- Cinnamon Swirl Cold Brew: A Sweet Creamy Cold Brew topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon Squares (non-alcoholic)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (The American Adventure)
- Rainbow Dreams Cold Brew: A Sweet Creamy Cold Brew topped with Whipped Cream and Colorful Marshmallow Crunch (non-alcoholic)
Ready to plan your theme park trip? Watch the best vacation planning tips on YouTube. Get started here!
What to Know Before You Go
Before we end this foodie guide, let’s go through a few things you should know before you make your way over to Disney’s Epcot.
- Will take place throughout Epcot
- Is open daily from January 14th to February 21, 2022
- The Food Studios open from park opening to closing.
- Epcot admission and reservation is required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults?
Read the full guide to doing Epcot the grown-up way!
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in Epcot.
What are the countries in Epcot?
Do you need a separate ticket for Epcot International Festival of the Arts?
You do not need an additional ticket to participate in the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
I will say that Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in the Italy Pavilion and La Cava Del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion are the absolute best places to chill and enjoy a drink. If it’s not too crowded.
Don’t Forget to Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
This is hard for me to decide, but my top 5 must have alcoholic beverages at Epcot are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Sangria from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
Read more of the BEST drinks at Epcot here!
Final Thoughts on the Epcot Festival of the Arts Menu
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts runs from January 14th to February 21st 2022 so, be sure book any of your do reservations today!
Which delicious dish on the Epcot Festival of the Arts Menu are you most excited to try this year? Leave a comment below.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original Article Date: January 2019/ Updated January 13, 2022)
Are you planning a trip to Disney World soon? Be sure to read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!