Before you make your way out to Walt Disney World, it’s important to know how much to budget for when it comes to parking.
This week’s question: How much does it cost to park at Disney theme parks?
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on any of the links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the website and allows me to bring you more content. Thank you for your support!
Walt Disney World Theme Parks Parking Fees
One parking pass is good all day at all 4 theme parks:
- Magic Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Current Parking Prices:
- Preferred parking: car or motorcycle – $45 per day (located conveniently close to the theme park entrances)
- Standard parking: car or motorcycle – $22 per day
- Oversized Vehicle Parking: Shuttle, Limo, Camper Trailer, RV, Bus or Tractor Trailer – $27 per day
According to Disney, registered guests of Disney Resort Hotels, select Annual Passholders, Premium Passholders and Disney Premier Passport holders will have complimentary standard self-parking at Disney Theme Parks.
Disney’s Water Parks Parking Fee
Standard parking at the water park are free.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
How much does it cost to park at Disney Springs and ESPN Wide World of Sports?
Standard self-parking is free at both ESPN Wide World of Sports and the Disney Springs area. Valet parking is also available at Disney Springs at a flat rate of $20 per day.
Want more theme park tips? Check out the theme park tips page. If you’re thinking about going to Disney alone, then read the top 18 tips. Are you planning a Disney vacation soon? Read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Don’t forget to discover the new magical and mysterious Disney adventure of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
Get more of your Disney questions answered below:
- The Complete Theme Park Checklist
- Are Disney pools heated?
- Where are Disney Parks Located?
- How to do Walt Disney World on a Budget?
- Is the Magic Kingdom for Adults?
- What are Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone?
- How to Plan for a Solo Day at a Theme Park
For more theme park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!