Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over the best Universal Studios Orlando 1-day itinerary to help you maximize your time at the park.
Do you have your Universal Studios Itinerary ready so that you can Ride the movies and be a star?
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
This is (or was) Universal Studios Florida’s claim to fame when it first opened. You can still see remaining relics of the past, but things have shifted into dominant franchises of today.
Now, I am not a stickler of living in the past, but I still do miss classic attractions such as the ORIGINAL King Kong ride KONGfrontation.
…but we’re not here for nostalgia.
I’m here to help you plan the best itinerary for Universal Studios Orlando. My goal is for you to be able to conquer every top attraction and experience in the park all in one day.
Today We’ll Uncover How to Do Universal Studios Florida in Just One Day:
- Each step to planning out your Universal Orlando itinerary
- Top tips for the park
- How to maximize your time
- The best Universal Studios Orlando rides
Express Pass Rides and Attractions at Universal Studios Florida
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem™
- E.T. Adventure™
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged™
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™
- Hogwarts™ Express
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit™
- Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl
- MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon™
- Revenge of the Mummy™
- Shrek 4-D
- The Simpsons Ride™
- TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster™
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you choose to go to Universal Studios in Orlando solo or with family and friends, each tip will guide you to having the best theme park vacation ever!
Your first question may be:
What’s the best itinerary for Universal Studios Orlando?
You’ll want to save time on your Universal Orlando trip, so you must have a game-plan to save time and see the most popular attractions.
You can grab your FREE Universal Orlando Resort Guidebook here!
More questions you may have are:
What time does Universal Studios open?
Universal Studios Florida is open 365 days a year from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the regular season.
Hours may change based on the busyness of the park.
How much does it cost to go to Universal Studios in Florida?
The cost of admission starts at $125, but I like discounts so I use Undercover Tourist to find cheap Universal Studios tickets.
What should I do first at Universal Studios Orlando?
One of the best Universal Studios Orlando tips that I can give you is to start at Diagon Alley first.
This Harry Potter-inspired area will fill up quickly making the line for the two attractions (Escape from Gringotts and Ollivanders wand experience) extremely long.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!