Happy Haunt season Hipsters! Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over everything you need to know about Halloween Horror Nights Passholder tickets and perks. Plus, a few tips to survive your night at the World’s Premier Halloween Event!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
Show Guest – Diamond Gray
Our guest today is the owner of RideSoother.com. She has a strong love and passion for immersive theme parks rides; particularly at Disney and Universal.
Diamond is the host of Diamond Hearts Theme Park Radio Show where help others enjoy theme parks as much as she does, especially fans who are afraid of rides or who may suffer from motion sickness!
Today We’ll Uncover:
- What to wear to Halloween Horror Nights
- How to not be scared
- Secret things to look for at Halloween Horror Nights
- How to survive a night at the event
Listen to the Full Podcast Episode Below!
You can listen to Diamond’s visit to The ThemeParkHipster Show here, where we chat about our favorite things to do at theme parks for the fall.
Do Universal Passholders get discounts on Halloween Horror Nights?
Each Halloween Horror Nights Passholder can receive a discount on their event tickets.
Halloween Horror Nights Passholder Discount Tickets
- Single-Night Tickets – Passholders, save up to $58 on select nights—online only. Pricing and savings vary by date. From $61.99
- Multi-Night Tickets Experience the first 17 nights of the event and save $40 off the front gate price when you buy online. Rush of Fear Pass from $89.99
- Premier Passholders Get One Free Night Event Admission Valid on one (1) of the following event nights: Sept. 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28; Oct. 2, 9, 21, 23, 29, 30; Nov. 1
- R.I.P. Tours – Premier and Preferred Passholders save 10%; Power Passholders save 5%.
- Scareactor Dining Experience – All Passholders Save 15% In-Park
More Halloween Horror Nights Passholder Perks
- Hotel discounts
- STRANGER THINGS overlay to the UOAP Lounge
- Halloween Horror Nights Passholder Magnet (get yours at the UOAP Lounge in Universal Studios Florida from 11am–4pm daily, the Cyber Image store in Universal Studios Florida and Toon Extra in Universal’s Islands of Adventure during normal operating hours)
- Exclusive Passholder Entrance to Universal Studios Florida (valid Event Dates in Sept. from 2–5 pm)
- Select UOAP Merchandise (Halloween Horror Nights Passholder Exclusive Pin for $14 plus tax and T-Shirt for $27)
- Dining and Merchandise Discounts for Premier and Preferred Passholders
- Free and Discounted Self-Parking
Learn more about Halloween Horror Nights Passholder discounts and perks here!
2019 Halloween Horror Nights Houses
1 – Stranger Things
This Netflix hit is returning for a second year in a row at Halloween Horror Nights. This year you’ll be able to go through twodifferent seasons from the hit series.
Be prepared to see memorable locations such as the tunnels, Hopper’s secluded cabin deep in the woods, and the Starcourt Mall new to season 3.
2 – Nightingales: Blood Pit
Nightingales: Blood Pit will transport you back to ancient Rome where a ruthless emperor has declared the gladiatorial games to continue nonstop until the rains return.
You’ll come face-to-face with Nightingales – a race of barbaric creatures – as they feed upon their lifeless victims.
3 – Universal Monsters
A fan favorite, The Universal Classic Monsters, are coming back to life at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights.
You’ll be able to see a more modernized version of the classic monsters such as:
- Frankenstein’s Monster
- Wolf Man
- The Mummy
- Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Bride of Frankenstein
- Phantom of the Opera
- Creature of the Black Lagoon
4 – Depths of Fear
This unique house will combine fear of water and claustrophobia into one terrifying maze as you try to escape the “Mouthbrooders!”
5 – Yeti: Terror of the Yukon
This original concept house is birth out of the Attack of the Swamp Yeti scene in last year’s grindhouse-themed Slaughter Sinema.
Once you walk into this maze you realize that you’ve stumbled up a remote Canadian campground littered with bloodied bodies torn apart.
To make things worse, you’ll have to make your way through interconnected caves in the arctic blizzard as you try to not be the next victim of this Yeti tribe.
6 – Ghostbusters
You’ll now be able to call on Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston, your personal Ghostbusters, to help you escape all of the evil creatures in the city.
Universal Creative Team will take you through the most iconic scenes of this 1984 classic hit.
7 – Killer Klowns from Outer Space
The Killer Klowns are back, but this year with their own haunted maze to terrify you!
You will be able to go through the Klowns’ circus-tent spaceship, and the cotton candy cocoon storage room, but be careful not to get enticed by the smells of the sweet aroma or you’ll become their next victim.
8 – Us
You will be thrusted into the horrific chaos given by “The Tethered” who will emerge from their tunnels to murder their privileged doubles.
Us is the blockbuster film from Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele, so be ready to come face-to-face with your own tethered doppelgänger.
9 – Graveyard Games
This is another original house for 2019 created by the warped minds of Universal Orlando’s Entertainment team.
You will have to go through a haunted cemetery filled with creepy tombstones where evil spirits have been awakened from their graves to torture you!
10 – House of 1000 Corpses
You will have to survive recording artist and filmmaker Rob Zombie’s House of 1000 Corpses based on the 2003 cult classic horror film.
There will be 5 Halloween Horror Nights Scarezones for 2019filled withvicious zombies and other terrifying creatures who will be roaming the streets of Universal Studios Florida just to torture you.
2019 Halloween Horror Nights Scarezones
- Zombieland Double Tap
- Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe
- Vanity Ball
- Vikings Undead
Halloween Horror Nights Tickets 2019 For General Public
You can now save money and grab your HHN ticket online.
Halloween Horror Nights Single-Night Ticket
Choose a night now and save up to $53 on select nights. Online only. Pricing and savings vary by date.
How much are Halloween Horror Nights tickets if I want to go on multiple days?
If you want to visit HHN on multiple occasions, then be sure to review the multi pass breakdown. The Halloween Horror Nights Rush of Fear Pass is the BEST value for your money.
You’ll be able to go on multiple days allowing you to see and do all that the event has to offer.
Plus, if you get the HHN Rush of Fear Pass, then you won’t need to get an Express Pass since you can take your time going through the haunted houses throughout your multiple visits.
Halloween Horror Nights Rush of Fear Pass
The Rush of Fear Pass entitles one (1) guest admission to ALL 2019 Halloween Horror Nights event nights from September 6th to September 29th.
The Halloween Horror Nights event begins at 6:30 pm and closing times vary. The 2019 Rush of Fear Pass may be upgraded to a 2019 Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass only, on or before September 29, 2019.
- Sep: 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
Starts at $109.99 ($334.99 if Express Pass added) per person.
Halloween Horror Nights Frequent Fear Pass
The Frequent Fear Pass entitles one (1) guest admission to all of the following 2019 Halloween Horror Nights event nights:
- Sep: 6, 7, 8, 12, 15, 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 29
- Oct.: 2, 3, 6, 9, 10, 13, 17, 20, 23, 24, 27, 29, 30, 31
- Nov.: 1
Starts at $119.99 ($374.99 if Express Pass added) per person.
Halloween Horror Nights Frequent Fear Plus Pass
The Frequent Fear Plus Pass entitles one (1) guest admission to all of the following 2019 Halloween Horror Nights event nights:
- Sep: 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 22, 25, 26, 27, 29
- Oct.: 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31
- Nov.: 1, 2
Starts at $139.99 ($459.99 if Express Pass added) per person.
Halloween Horror Nights Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass
The Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass entitles one (1) guest admission to ALL 2019 Halloween Horror Nights event nights.
This pass includes free Regular Parking after 5 p.m. at the Universal Orlando garage on Halloween Horror Nights event nights only; excludes parking at any Universal Orlando hotel.
- Sep: 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
- Oct.: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31
- Nov.: 1, 2
Starts at $259.99 ($679.99 if Express Pass added) per person and includes free parking after 5 p.m.
Hipster Power Tip: Please keep in mind that prices are subject to change at any time. Some of the prices reflected are based upon advance purchases online from the Universal Orlando Resort website.
Always check to see to see if Undercover Tourist is offering Halloween Horror Nights discount tickets for the year. You can also book your Universal Orlando discount hotel through Undercover Tourist.
Read the full Halloween Horror Nights Survival Guide here!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original Date September 14, 2016/Updated September 28, 2019)