Last weeks Diagon Alley grand opening celebration has long past, but I can’t help laughing with childlike giddiness as I replay that wonderful day over and over in my mind. With so many articles out there giving you all a “how to guide” or “top tips” (myself included), I’ve decided to do something new to showcase my indescribable trip through the brick walls of London.
This is my adventure of Universal’s Diagon Alley grand opening from A-Z!
- Aguamenti! I finally got it using my interactive wand!
- Butterbeer Ice-cream for the brave and hungry
- Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees perform their greatest hits
- Diagon Alley grand opening commemorative post card and pin
- Elf services at House-Elf Replacement Agency
- Fantastic Beasts and I know just where to find them
- Gringotts Wizarding Bank…no safer place
- Hearty Meal of Bangers and Mash at the Leaky Cauldron
- Ironbelly Ukrainian Dragon ready to fry us!
- Joke shop by the Weasleys because no one else can do it better
- Knight Bus Adventure Touring Company
- Leaky Cauldron, a safe place for the little witches and wizards
- Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions because it will put a smile on her face
- Number Twelve Grimmauld Place and the secrets that are hidden within it
- Ollivander’s Wand Shop because the wand truly did choose the wizard
- Potion-making kit for the below average student
- Quidditch celebrity sighting
- Roguish witch ready to lure you into Knockturn Alley
- Sirius’s highly dependable motor-bike
- Tale of the Three Brothers so eloquently told
- U-No-Poo because it’s a household must!
- Vanishing Cabinet for all of your escape needs
- Which broomstick and where will it take you?
- Xenophilius Lovegood’s latest story: Gringotts Wait Time and the Conspiracy to Steal Wizard Days
- You Stole My Cauldron But You Can’t Have My Heart
- Zealous celebration for the most amazing place in Orlando!
Be sure to check out OutdoorsyDiva for her splendid post on her Potter-filled experience too.
For the best deals for Universal Orlando Resort, be sure to contact Laura at Destinations in Florida.
Until next time, happy flying Hipsters!