The newest retail MagicBand coming from the Disney merchandise team, features a patriotic Mickey Mouse standing in front of an American flag. This limited release item costs $24.95 and can be found in select merchandise locations throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
There is also a new Fourth of July limited edition pin with Carl and Ellie from Disney-Pixar’s “Up.” This pin has an edition size of 3,500 and will be released at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, as well as a new open edition Minnie Mouse bow decorated in red, white and blue.
There will be new shirts coming out of the Fourth of July collection that will include a tank top and short and long sleeved options to complete this festive Disney theme park merchandise selection. These designs will be similar in both California and Florida with the only differences being the name of the Disney Resort destination.
2015 Summer Walt Disney World Resort Merchandise
Several new items are on their way or have already arrived at Disney theme parks. Let’s check out what’s in store for the rest of 2015 for Disney merchandise:
- One of the most requested items is a watch slider for the MagicBand and two are on their way.
- July 1 – 5: Take part in a special Givenchy fragrance event at Le Plume et Palette in the France Pavilion at Epcot.
- July 2 – 3: Find the latest releases from artist David E. Doss, who will be appearing daily, July 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7 from 1 – 9 p.m. at Art of Disney in the Downtown Disney Marketplace.
- July 2 – 5: Appearing at Art of Disney in Epcot throughout the month is artist Larry Dotson. Look for artist showcases on the following dates: July 2, 3, 4, 5, 16, 17, 18, 19, 30 as well as August 1 and 2.
- Memento Mori will release two open edition pins coming late summer. One pin will resemble the brooch that female cast members wear in the location, while the other looks like a sign found outside the shop.
- A Cogsworth medium-sized figurine is coming this September with Cogsworth’s face being a working clock.
- 12-inch Figment plush will land in Epcot this fall for the 20th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Chernabog from Walt Disney’s “Fantasia” and Hades from Disney’s “Hercules” will be featured on new Disney Villain T-shirts.
- Later this year, ornaments featuring Mickey and Minnie Mouse dressed in attire representing different Disney Theme Parks will be released, including an Epcot ornament featuring Mickey and Minnie are wearing their spacesuits from the 1980s.
Happy Fourth of July Hipsters!