Today I have a real treat for you— we are going over 17 Things You Must Do at Busch Gardens Tampa!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Listen to the Podcast Episode 15 Below for More Busch Gardens Tampa Things to Do
Why I Love Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Busch Gardens is a must do theme park in Florida. This amazing park has more than 2000 animals onsite.
The Busch Gardens theme park has a special place in my heart because it was where I rode my first roller coaster, the Python, in 1994. I remember being terrified, but courageous enough to experience this roller coaster.
Today we’ll uncover 17 Things to Do at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay:
- Hangout in Myombe Reserve
- Ride Cheetah Hunt
- Conquer Iron Gwazi
- Create Your Own Foodie Tour
- Tackle Montu Roller Coaster
- Relax on the Skyride
- Conquer Cobra’s Curse
- Watch a Show
- Do an Animal Tour
- Ride the Busch Gardens Water Rides
- Scream on Kumba (my favorite ride)
- Visit Howl-O-Scream
- Experience the Busch Gardens Food and Wine Festival
- Visit Christmas Town
- Relax in the Edge of Africa
- Take a Train Ride
- Feed the Birds in Lory Landing
What to Expect at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Busch Gardens was opened in Tampa, Florida on March 31, 1959 by the Anheuser-Busch company as a free animal attraction alongside a brewery.
It has since become a 335-acre theme park divided into African-themed regions:
- Birds Garden
- Cheetah Hunt Area
- Sesame Street Safari of Fun
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original Article Date: May 24, 2018/Updated on May 18, 2022)