Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over everything you need to know about Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream tickets with tips to make your experience easy.
Are you ready to be paralyzed with terror? Do you have what it takes to venture out to Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream?
If so, you are in for more than ghostly encounters. I’ve gathered the best tips to help you survive Howl-O-Scream , based on my most memorable past experiences.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Listen to the Howl-O-Scream Pass Member Perks + Guide – Podcast Episode 52
We’ll Go Over:
- How to get to Howl-O-Scream in Tampa from Orlando
- What to wear to this Busch Gardens haunted event
- If you should bring kids to the event
- What to expect at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream
- The difference between Halloween Horror Nights and Howl-O-Scream
Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream Tickets
- Howl-O-Scream Tickets for a Single-Night starts at $39.99
- The Howl-O-Scream 2019 Unlimited Admission Tickets start at $84.99 with admission to all 22 nights – this is the best value for you
- Howl-O-Scream 2019 Wild & Wicked Weekend Ticket starts at $109.99 – valid for unlimited visits to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Howl-O-Scream 2019 for one consecutive weekend (Thursday – Sunday)
You can experience your own Busch Gardens Halloween Tampa adventure and purchase your tickets here!
Busch Gardens Pass Member Perks for Howl-O-Scream
If you’re a part of the Busch Gardens family, you may be eligible to save 10% or more on event tickets. The Single-Night Howl-O-Scream tickets start at $34.99 for Pass Members or Fun Card holders.
If you’re a Pass Member or Fun Card holder, you can sign into your Busch Gardens account to purchase discounted Howl-O-Scream tickets.
What to Know Before You Go to Howl-O-Scream
Let’s go over a few things to think about before you make your way over to this annual Halloween event.
Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream Dates
The 2019 Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream dates are select dates from September 20th to November 2nd.
There are6 houses, 8 scarezones, and the Fiends stage show for the 2019 year.
2019 Howl-O-Scream Houses
- The Residence – NEW
- The Black Spot
- Simon’s Slaughterhouse
- Motel Hell: Infestation
- Death Water Bayou: Wrath of the Queen
2019 Howl-O-Scream Scarezones
- First Fear
- Dia De Los Muertos
- Deadly Toys
- Carpe Noctem
- Camp D.O.A
- Little Nightmares
- Meat Market
- Hell on Wheels
There is also a diabolical Maniac Midway located in the Falcon Fury’s area of the park. So, beware…
Busch Gardens Tampa Address
The address for Busch Gardens is 10165 N McKinley Drive Tampa, FL 33612.
Busch Gardens Tampa Hours
Busch Gardens usually opens at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 6:00 p.m.; however, during the peak summer days the park may be open until midnight.
Hipster Power Tip: Remember when planning your trip, always check the park’s website or mobile app for the current hours and wait times.
What should I pack for Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream?
- Comfy Shoes
- Small Bag
- Breathable Clothing
- Sun Protection
- Small Umbrella
- Hand Sanitizer
- Park Ticket
You can get the full Theme Park packing checklist here!
When is the best time to visit Howl-O-Scream?
The best time to attend Howl-O-Scream is during the first few opening weeks of the event.
You can read the full Howl-O-Scream guide here!
You’re really going to have a great time, so try not to stress too much and enjoy the chilling frights of Busch Gardens’ Howl-O-Scream!
I hope this Howl-O-Scream Survival Guide helped you prepare for this year’s event. Remember that it is one of ThemeParkHipster’s favorite fall Florida event.
Let me know what your favorite Howl-O-Scream maze is of all time in the comments section below.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- The Complete Theme Park Checklist
- 17 Busch Gardens Must Do’s
- Halloween Horror Nights Survival Guide
- Complete Busch Gardens Guide
- The Complete SeaWorld Guide
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original date September 16, 2016/Updated September 20, 2019)