The haunted season is upon us so you know what that means. We need to get all of our favorite Disney Halloween merchandise ready for our park visit!
This time of year, happens to be one of our favorites with the opportunity to enjoy the Disney World parks in the fall with fewer amounts of people.
We come out of our summer hibernation in Florida and bask in the fall décor both autumn and spooky in nature as it kicks off the holiday season.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
Top 13 Disney Halloween Merchandise Just for You
Now that we’re all ready for spookiest time of the year at Disney, let’s go through some of the coolest Halloween gifts that you can grab not only for yourself, but also for that Disney fan in your life.
1. Mickey and Minnie Mouse Halloween Countdown Calendar
This is Disney Halloween goals! The Countdown Calendar is one of my favorite spooky pieces of this year.
You get to count each day that leads to Halloween with this sparkly figurine that features Vampire Mickey, Witch Minnie, and Figaro. Each Disney character is set to go in their seasonal outfit.
2. Minnie Mouse Sequin Mini Backpack by Loungefly – Candy Corn
This black sequence Halloween look is so in style this year! The Disney Halloween Parks Collection is definitely creating some incredible fall accessories to bring to the theme parks.
The Loungefly Minnie Mouse mini backpack has a candy corn-colored zipper and zipper pulls. Plus, it’s lined with Mickey jack-o’-lanterns.
Buy your Candy Corn Bag here on Amazon!
3. Minnie Mouse Candy Corn Ear Headband
As if the Minnie Mouse Sequin Mini Backpack wasn’t enough, you can get the candy corn-inspired ears to complete your Disney Halloween look.
What to Expect with Your Minnie Mouse Halloween Ears
- Glitter candy corn colored bow
- Sequined, padded ears and headband
- Orange velour interior band
Buy your Ears here on Amazon!
4. Walt Disney World Spirit Jersey for Adults – Candy Corn
This silver sparkle Disney Halloween Spirit Jersey comes with the Walt Disney World Resort logo and ”D” icon in gold and a Mickey jack-o’-lantern.
Spirit Jerseys are fan favorites of the parks and it’s definitely a top Disney Halloween merchandise to grab this season.
Buy your Disney Halloween Spirit Jersey here!
5. Poisoned Apple Votive Candle Holder – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Set the mood in your home with this wicked candle holder inspired by the Queen’s poisonous attempt on Snow White’s life.
What to Expect with Your Candle Holder
- Removable lid
- Glittery ”Just one bite” calligraphy
6. Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cauldron Mug
You guys know that I love my coffee mugs and this absolutely my type of Disney gift that I love treating myself with 🙂
This fun piece of Disney World Halloween merchandise has both Mickey and Minnie ”brewing up a terror-ific time” inside this cauldron-shaped mug.
7. Disney Hocus Pocus Crossbody Bag by Loungefly Multi
The Sanderson Sisters are back at it again on this Loungefly Hocus Pocus-inspired purse. Each tote bag features caricature art of Mary, Winifred, and Sarah.
Watch 31 of the BEST Disney Halloween movies here!
Plus, the bag come complete with the following:
- a pumpkin orange interior
- coated cotton
- leather stitched finishings
- a magnetic snap tab top closure
- three interior slip pockets, including cell phone pocket
You can get your Hocus Pocus Tote by Loungefly purse here on Amazon!
8. Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Votive Candle Holder
This ghostly pumpkin candle holder is a hit each Halloween season at the Disney parks.
9. Mickey Mouse Halloween Candy Bowl
If you’re can’t make it to the Disney parks this year for Halloween, then bring a piece of Disney back home for your own celebration.
With this special Disney Halloween merchandise, you’ll be able to display all of your spooky treats in this cool Jack-o’-Lantern bowl!
What to Expect from this Halloween Candy Bowl:
- Ceramic Halloween candy dish
- Sculpted Jack-o’-Lantern with Mickey Mouse ears
- ”Trick or Treat” on back
- Gloss finish
- Contrast interior glaze
10. The Hatbox Ghost Host A Ghost Spirit Jar
Do you want a ghost to follow you home?
This is a Hatbox Ghost apothecary jar which will materialize in both light and sound in celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Disney’s The Haunted Mansion.
What’s included in the Hatbox Ghost Host Spirit Jar:
- Lights, sound, and astral projection
- Aged apothecary jar with unique-to-character label and The Haunted Mansion logo lid
- Translucent green jar
- Illuminated spirit character image within jar
- Sound that is activated through motion sensor triggers Madame Leota to laugh
- Corresponding ”hatbox” antiqued charm with chain (hangs on jar for display)
- Death Certificate of Verification
Collect all Host A Ghost Spirit Jars from The Haunted Mansion collection here on shopDisney.
11. Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Hip Pack by Loungefly
Yes, I did recommend a fanny pack!
They’re back and I’m so happy they are.
I recommend getting this Haunted Mansion fanny pack to bring all the basic necessities to the park with you.
This Hip Pack is designed with the sinister wallpaper pattern and features:
- Faux leather design
- Allover dimensional screen art modeled after Haunted Mansion’s wallpaper
- Two zippered compartments with metal Loungefly logo pulls
- Black and gray wallpaper pattern fabric lining
- Adjustable belt with double side release buckle
- Faux leather embossed Disney X Loungefly label inside
12. Disney Hollywood Tower Hotel Bellhop Hat
Bring home a signature accessory of the Hollywood Tower Hotel’s ghostly bellhop with this infamous hat.
13. The Haunted Mansion ”Hitch a Ride to the Afterlife” T-Shirt
Get the perfect Haunted Mansion shirt that features The Hitchhiking Ghosts in front of The Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World.
Do you know the names of the three hitchhiking ghosts?
The names of the three hitchhiking ghosts were given by fans and they are: Ezra, Gus and Phineas.
Get your hitchhiking ghosts shirt here!
On my mission to find the best Disney Halloween treats for this year, I learned that it is more than just a simple Disney souvenir.
Many fans of both the spooky holiday and the Disney magic love the charm and nostalgia that both Halloween and the parks bring to them.
Their Disney Halloween Collection truly becomes a part of their family and they have no shame about it and I love it!
If you loved this article, then you’ll love these:
- Top Tips for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Haunted Mansion Gift Ideas
- Friday the 13th Disney Villains Party
- Tower of Terror Must Haves for Your Trip
- Mento Mori Haunted Mansion Merchandise Shop
- Haunted Mansion MagicBands: The Ultimate Guide
Planning a trip soon? If so, read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original Date August 21, 2014/Updated August 21, 2020)