The CLC Regal Oaks Resort is a beautiful resort a short distance away from Walt Disney World and other Orlando attractions and one of my go-to resorts for my staycations.
I found this spectacular Orlando resort while scrolling through the Hotels .com app. At first I was a little hesitant to go through with my booking, but I am so glad that I did.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
CLC Regal Oaks Orlando Review
I booked a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhouse for an extended weekend with the family. Our own staycation getaway after experiencing a tragic death in the family.
Check in was easy and staff was very friendly and accommodating, helping us with room service and understanding the dining options onsite.
The first floor was very nice and equipped with a full kitchen, dining area, 1/2 bath and living room. The upstairs area had three bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
One of the three bedrooms had a television. The townhouse had its own Jacuzzi tucked away in a spaciously, serene patio.
It was such a great way to end a day at the theme parks. The CLC Regal Oaks townhouse was very clean, organized, and well kept.
ORDER NOW to secure your theme park ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY TICKETS.
CLC World Regal Oaks Amenities
This Orlando vacation home retreat has by far some of the best accommodations for an off-property Disney area resort.
You can expect to have the wonderful amenities listed below:
- Access to Reception/Clubhouse 24-hour
- Airport transportation guidance
- Onsite bar
- Complimentary mid stay clean (8 nights or longer)
- Team Marina Kids Activities (daily)
- Complimentary vacation home starter pack (soap, shampoo, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, trash bags)
- Sam’s Pantry convenience store onsite
- Discounted theme parks tickets
- Complimentary pool towels
- Express check out
- Fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Golf cart service to and from the clubhouse
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Gorgeous lakes
- Luggage storage
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
CLC Regal Oaks Clubhouse
There’s a clubhouse, a resort-style pool area, and a walking trail. The clubhouse has a small restaurant inside called the Regal Oaks Bar & Grill.
It was pricey, but the food was pretty good.
I expected the average touristy, overpriced resort type of food here, but when I say the food was amazing, that is an understatement and does not do this restaurant justice.
The warm southern Italian-themed restaurant offers an eclectic range of salads, artisan sandwiches and paninis, hand-tossed Neapolitan pizzas, juicy burgers, fresh seafood, pastas, and more made-from-scratch.
You can review the full menu here.
CLC Regal Oaks Resort does offer lots of activities similar to Disney Resort hotels, such as cake decorating, water aerobics, hidden quests, and more!
CLC World Regal Oaks Resort Pool
The pool area at CLC Regal Oaks is where you feel like you’re on the greatest Florida vacation.
As you sit pool-side on your lounger, you will hear laughter and excitement of everyone around you having fun, splashing around, and dancing to the DJ.
Things to Know Before You Go
You can review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) prior to your trip from their official website here.
Regal Oaks Resort Address
- 5780 Golden Hawk Way Kissimmee, Florida 34746
Regal Oaks Phone Number
Here’s a location list (and distance) of the popular attractions and experiences from CLC Regal Oaks:
- Theme Parks: Disney World (4 miles), Sea World (10 miles), Universal Studios (15 miles), Busch Gardens (68 miles)
- Dinner Shows: Capones (4 miles), Medieval Times (5 miles), Pirates (12 miles)
- Shopping: Premium Outlet (7 miles), Florida Mall (15 miles), Mall at Millenia (16 miles)
- Local Stores: Publix (1.2 miles), Super Target (3 miles), Walmart (6 miles)
- Restaurants (all within a 5-mile radius on US 192): Olive Garden (2 miles), Joe’s Crabshack (1 mile), Boston Lobster Feast (1 mile), Charlies Steakhouse (1 mile), Kobe Steakhouse (1 mile), Denny’s (0.5 mile), I-HOP (1 mile), Perkins (5 miles)
- Golf Courses: Orange Lake (9 miles), Falcon Fire (3 miles), Mystic Dunes (6 miles), Champions Gate (10 miles)
- Other Attractions: Fun Spot (0.5 miles), Mini-golf (0.5 miles), Old Town Kissimmee (0.5 miles), International Drive (11 miles), Wild Florida (30 miles)
Learn how to find your perfect vacation home rental near Disney World by Clicking HERE!
Before we end this review, let’s go through the Pros and Cons of CLC Regal Oaks
- Beautiful layout
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Huge shower and tub
- Clean rooms
- Entrance gate with security
- Very close to Disney and convenient to most local attractions
- Serene and quiet
- Washer and dryer inside unit
- Private covered spa
- Some of the furniture and appliances were a bit worn
- Your room will not be cleaned on a regular basis
The place is a great value. At the time of my visit I paid $180 per night for a 2-story, 3 bedroom/2.5 bath townhouse during peak season.
*Prices are subject to change.
Is CLC Regal Oaks Resort Worth It?
Yes it is!
I recommend this resort, especially if you will be spending an extended time in the Orlando area and you want a home-away-from-home feel with all the amenities to support you and your guests.
Overall, CLC World Regal Oaks is my go to place for a staycation here in Orlando!
You can book your next stay at Regal Oaks Resort here with my promo code link!
I hope you enjoyed this review. Let me know if you’ve ever stayed here before in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- 19 Reasons You’ll Love CLC Regal Oaks Resort
- The Complete Theme Park Checklist
- Walt Disney World Free Dining
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
- Magic Kingdom for Adults the Complete Guide
- 18 Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Planning a trip soon? If so, read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original date February 2018/Updated September 4, 2021)