Are you ready for the best Orlando vacation? I’m so happy to take you with me on this journey through crystal-clear lakes to a gorgeous getaway at CLC Regal Oaks Resort Vacation townhomes in Florida.
I was recently on a wonderful staycation enjoying all the topnotch accommodations at these luxury vacation home villas near Walt Disney World!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
CLC Regal Oaks Orlando Review
Join me as I give you 19 reasons you’ll love CLC Regal Oaks Resort vacation townhomes. This is the place to be, for the most restful vacation you deserve.
Before we get started. I was invited by CLC World Resorts to explore their wonderful vacation homes. As always, the opinions I express in this article are my own. Enjoy!
This hidden Orlando resort gem welcomes you through private gates down the path of a colorful area filled with lush landscaping, leaving no part untouched.
The natural lakes on property make you feel as if you’ve escaped to a true Florida paradise.
2. CLC WORLD REGAL OAKS ACCOMMODATIONS
This Orlando vacation home retreat has by far some of the best accommodations for an off-property Disney area resort.
You can expect to have the wonderful amenities listed below:
- Access to Reception/Clubhouse 24-hour
- Airport transportation guidance
- Onsite bar
- Complimentary mid stay clean (8 nights or longer)
- Team Marina Kids Activities (daily)
- Complimentary vacation home starter pack (soap, shampoo, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, trash bags)
- Sam’s Pantry convenience store onsite
- Discounted theme parks tickets
- Complimentary pool towels
- Express check out
- Fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Golf cart service to and from the clubhouse
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Gorgeous lakes
- Luggage storage
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
3. POOL-SIDE FUN
The pool area at CLC Regal Oaks is where you feel like you’re on the greatest Florida vacation. As you sit pool-side on your lounger, you will hear laughter and excitement of everyone around you having fun, splashing around, and dancing to the DJ.
You’ll also get just the right amount of sunshine and tranquility among the Florida palm trees.
In addition to the pools, there is a spacious Jacuzzi for you to enjoy on your epic Orlando vacation.
Remember: The swimming pool area is operational every day from dawn until dusk.
4. WILD WATER PARK
As if a massive pool area was not enough, you can enjoy a ride down their water slides on property. The dueling water slides are fun for all ages and allows you to race your friends down the rushing slides inside the water park.
Remember: The slides are open year-round and all riders must be 48 inches or taller to participate.
This is definitely the best of CLC World Resorts & Hotels you’ll want to enjoy!
5. SPACIOUS TOWNHOMES
By far the top feature of CLC World Regal Oaks is the spacious 2,3, and 4-bedroom townhouses.
As you walk inside the lovely Orlando rental, you’ll be greeted with the best amenities out there:
- Alarm Clock
- Blu-Ray Player
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room Area
- Dolby Sound System
- Flat-Screen TV
- Hot Tub
- Kitchen, Kitchenware, Oven, Toaster
- Modern Décor
- Outdoor Covered Patio
- Private Entrance
- Sofa, Tile & Marble Flooring
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliance (Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher)
- Washer/Dryer, Carpets
6 – FUN FITNESS CENTER AT CLC REGAL OAKS
I love the gym and having one at any hotel or resort is a must. CLC Regal Oaks offers top-notch workout equipment overlooking the pool area.
The fitness center is located inside the CLC Regal Oaks Clubhouse.
7. WORLD-CLASS DINING
The food at Regal Oaks Bar & Grill is located on resort property inside the Clubhouse. The exquisite dining was the biggest surprise to me on my trip.
I expected the average touristy, overpriced resort type of food here, but when I say the food was amazing, that is an understatement and does not do this restaurant justice.
The warm southern Italian-themed restaurant offers an eclectic range of salads, artisan sandwiches and paninis, hand-tossed Neapolitan pizzas, juicy burgers, fresh seafood, pastas, and more made-from-scratch.
My husband and I had the House Smoked Ancho Chili Rubbed Bacon Burger & Brown Butter Jump Fried Atlantic Salmon. I didn’t have high hopes for the salmon, being a northwestern salmon snob, but the Chef did a spectacular job pushing my doubts right outside the door!
Dinner started off rough due to the nightly rush of resort guests and not enough staff, but the mealtime ended on a perfect note.
All thanks to the amazing chef!
The Chorizo & Brown Butter Jump Fried Atlantic Salmon had fresh herbs, tasty sofrito, creamy Parmesan risotto, and perfectly roasted jumbo asparagus.
The House Smoked Ancho Chili Rubbed Bacon Burger had crunchy romaine hearts, a ripe heirloom tomato, crispy fried onion, roasted garlic aioli, and aged cheddar.
8. FANTASTIC PRICE
One thing you can’t deny CLC Regal Oaks is their price. For all the amenities, space, and convenience the value is unbeatable.
The average nightly cost for the 3-bedroom townhome is $135 with peak season averaging about $215. * Price is subject to change, please check for current pricing.
I found such peace at this resort. The private lanai became my main dwelling place. I enjoyed my book, my breakfast, my wine, and my morning meditation in this portion of my rental.
This area also helped me take my mind off the stresses of life including the recent passing of my mother.
You will also appreciate the opportunity to relax and be free at CLC Regal Oaks in a true state of serenity.
10. PRIVATE JACUZZI
One of the main things that got me excited about this resort was knowing that I would have my own private Jacuzzi.
It may sound weird for Florida, but you can adjust the temperature to your liking, plus it’s just relaxing to hear the tranquil sound of flowing water.
11. CLOSE PARKING
Something I don’t like about massive resorts is the long walk to my vehicle, especially when I forget an item in the car.
Luckily, CLC Regal Oaks has your very own parking space right in front of your townhome.
12. OUTSTANDING SERVICE
Desiree checked me in and was very engaging and helpful with explaining all the resort services and amenities. She even sent someone to my room the next day to make sure we were okay.
The maintenance staff was also superb! They took down a wasp’s nest outside our door like a true vacation hero.
The outstanding guest service is something you’ll appreciate at CLC Regal Oaks.
13. CLC REGAL OAKS LOCATION
This Orlando vacation home resort is made perfect by its close proximity to Walt Disney World and all the other Orlando attractions.
CLC Regal Oaks is about a 10-minute drive from the Walt Disney World gates, which made it convenient for me to get to the parks quickly.
CLC Regal Oaks is also right next to Fun Spot Amusement Park in Kissimmee. Literally a 5-minute walk!
Here’s a location list (and distance) of the popular attractions and experiences from CLC Regal Oaks:
- Theme Parks: Disney World (4 miles), Sea World (10 miles), Universal Studios (15 miles), Busch Gardens (68 miles)
- Dinner Shows: Capones (4 miles), Medieval Times (5 miles), Pirates (12 miles)
- Shopping: Premium Outlet (7 miles), Florida Mall (15 miles), Mall at Millenia (16 miles)
- Local Stores: Publix (1.2 miles), Super Target (3 miles), Walmart (6 miles)
- Restaurants (all within a 5-mile radius on US 192): Olive Garden (2 miles), Joe’s Crabshack (1 mile), Boston Lobster Feast (1 mile), Charlies Steakhouse (1 mile), Kobe Steakhouse (1 mile), Dennys (0.5 mile), I-HOP (1 mile), Perkins (5 miles)
- Golf Courses: Orange Lake (9 miles), Falcon Fire (3 miles), Mystic Dunes (6 miles), Champions Gate (10 miles)
- Other Attractions: Fun Spot (0.5 miles), Mini-golf (0.5 miles), Old Town Kissimmee (0.5 miles), International Drive (11 miles), Wild Florida (30 miles)
14. CLEAN TOWNHOME
On arrival day, I was greeted to a spotless vacation home, which is a high priority whenever I book a resort room.
Everything from the kitchen to all of the many bathrooms and bedrooms were cleaned and kept with fresh linen and towels.
Please note: A complimentary mid-stay cleaning is available for stays 8 nights or longer.
15. HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Yes, you get those things like a top-of-the-line kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms galore, plus a laundry room inside your townhome at CLC Regal Oaks.
That’s all good, but the best part is the ability to unwind and relax while you’re in your private luxury vacation home.
Your secluded sanctuary makes vacationing in the theme park capital of the world much more special.
It’s truly a home away from home!
16. LESS CROWDED AT CLC REGAL OAKS
Because CLC Regal Oaks has a home-away-from-home vibe, you never feel like you’re on top of the other resort guest.
Every one seems to be deep into their travel ventures, which makes it feel cozy and tranquil.
17. CLC REGAL OAKS LOBBY DÉCOR AND AMBIENCE
When you walk through the double glass doors, you’re immediately greeted with a bright, modern flare complete with an opulent chandelier.
Hotel staff are smiling and ready to help you jump start your Orlando vacation.
18. LOTS OF DAILY ACTIVITIES
There’s always something going on each day for the whole family to enjoy. Be sure to check with the front desk for the weekly schedule.
19. BECAUSE IT’S MY GO-TO ORLANDO RESORT
When I’m looking for an affordable, yet luxurious vacation for my frequent Orlando staycations, CLC Regal Oaks always comes through.
Their long list of amenities, stellar resort homes, private spa terraces in each home, world-class dining and services are just a few reasons I love to visit this resort.
Although I have listed all of those wonderful reasons, this resort will always have a place in my heart because it’s the first trip I had after the death of my mom to clear my head and to heal my broken heart.
It has and will always be a wonderful retreat to me and I hope it gives you a dose of travel therapy on your vacation.
Things to know before you go to CLC Regal Oaks Resort
- Check-in: 4.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport, 26 miles
CLC Regal Oaks Orlando Resort Address and Phone Number
- Address: 5780 Golden Hawk Way Kissimmee, Florida 34746
- Phone: 407-997-1000
Have you ever stayed at CLC Regal Oaks? If so, let me know below.
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- The Complete Theme Park Checklist
- 5 Best Family Resorts Near Walt Disney World
- How to Find a Vacation Home near Walt Disney World
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort Review
- CLC Regal Oaks Vacation Home Resort Review and Tour
- Disney’s FastPass+ Everything You Need to Know
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
- Magic Kingdom for Adults the Complete Guide
- Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Review
- The Top Money Saving Websites for Theme Parks
Go ahead and book your next vacation at CLC Regal Oaks is here! I’d also love to hear how your stay went.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original Article Date: August 29, 2018/Updated March 15, 2021)