Walt Disney World will release some additional open edition retail MagicBands for $19.95 each (plus tax) on the following dates:
- Ariel and Cinderella Castle – January 16th
- Belle – January 23rd
- Tinker Bell; Sheriff Woody and Buzz Lightyear – January 30th
Look for these items in select Walt Disney World Resort merchandise locations. Select accessories and solid color retail MagicBands can also be found at http://www.DisneyStore.com/MagicBands.
More News Around the Mouse!
The Backstage Safari tour at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be retired Feb. 27th, and a newer version debut on March 1st. The renovated tour will be called Backstage Tales and will give guests the opportunity to experience behind-the-scenes tales and “tails.” According to Disney Parks Blog, guests will get an insider’s look at the innovative ways Disney is meeting challenges in areas such as conservation, animal nutrition and medicine, animal care and behavioral studies. There will also be an Animal Nutrition Center where guests can see how more than 3 tons of food are prepared and distributed each day.
The Backstage Tales will be offered to guests ages 12 years and older daily, 7:30-11:15 a.m. Guests can continue to book Backstage Safari through Feb. 27. Backstage Safari is offered every Monday and Wednesday-Friday, 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
Scat Cat’s Club is offering some new items for the New Year. Stop in for a bite of a few Southern tastings. Scat Cat’s Club is open every day from 4 p.m. to midnight. Here’s what is now being offered at Scat Cat’s Club:
- Mardi Gras Fritters, pimiento cheese fritters with pepper jelly
- Caprese Flatbread, pesto sauce and tomatoes with balsamic glaze
- Chicken Alfredo Flatbread, alfredo sauce with chicken and bacon
- Quatro Fromaggio Flatbread, blend of four cheeses and spices
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip, spinach and artichokes blended in melted cheese with tri-color chips
- Bayou Buffalo Wings, served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing
Be sure to contact Laura at Destinations in Florida for the best Celebration of Harry Potter vacation package!
Until next time, happy park hopping Hipsters!
This is a sponsored post from Destinations in Florida. The links listed on this page are associated with ThemeParkHipster and are referred to as affiliate links. Click here for the complete Disclosure Statement.