Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over everything you need to know with the best water park tips!
Summertime is definitely in full swing.
So what do you do when it’s hot in Florida, but you want a theme park experience?
You plan a day at a water park!
It’s the perfect way for you to cool off from the unforgiving sun and enjoy the Sunshine State.
If you’re familiar with the water parks here, then you know that they’re open for most of the year. However, the party kicks into high gear during the summer months.
So let me help guide you on how to have the best day at a water park!
Today We’ll Uncover:
- What to wear to a water theme park
- How to pack
- Ways to plan for your day
- Safety tips
Best Water Parks in the World
These are the top 10 water parks in the world:
- Chimelong Water Park, Guangzhou, China
- Typhoon Lagoon at Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, Fl, U.S.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach at Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, Fl, U.S.
- Parque Aquático Thermas Dos Laranjais, Olimpia, Brazil
- Aquaventure Atlantis Bahamas Waterpark, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Volcano Bay Water Theme Park At Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, Fl, U.S.
- Aquatica Orlando, Orlando, Fl, U.S.
- Therme Erding, Erding, Germany
- Hot Park Rio Quente, Caldas Novas, Brazil
- Aquaventure Water Park, Dubai, U.A.E.
Tips for Water Theme Parks
- Arrive early
- Bring sunblock, towels, change of clothes, sandals (water shoes or flip-flops)
- Use restroom before attractions
- Visit during the week to avoid large crowds
- Leave valuables at home
- Check park cooler and food requirements
- Rent cabana if you can
- Check the weather prior to departing to the park
- Map out which rides to conquer first
- Reapply sunscreen throughout the day
Remember to stay cool and enjoy a refreshing voyage at a local water park this summer!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!
(Original Date August 1, 2016/Updated June 21, 2018)