Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over the best tips for going to Disney World on a tight budget.
You can save money by budgeting for your Walt Disney World vacation in so many ways. Don’t stress yourself about breaking the bank for a chance at experiencing the famous mouse.
Today We’ll Uncover How to Go to Disney World on a Tight Budget:
- Easy ways to do a Walt Disney World vacation on a budget
- Making a Disney food budget
- How to save money at Disney
- Ways to save money on a Disney World ticket
- How to get free stuff at Disney World
- Best resorts to save money at Disney
- Using a Disney Vacation Planner to save time and money
9 Quick Disney World Vacation Planning Tips to Get You Started
On this episode we’ll go through the ways to budget for your solo Disney trip. To get you started, I have listed 11 top Disney tips to think about for your vacation.
- View the Disney Crowd Calendar
- Arrive at the Disney Parks early
- Get a Disney MagicBand
- Save money at Disney by buying multi-day tickets
- Book your Disney World vacation with an authorized vacation planner
- Know where to find Disney Characters
- Have your FastPass selections made before your visit
- Understand the Disney Dining Plan
- Have a water park game plan
Don’t for to grab your FREE Disney Itinerary here
What to Know Before You Go
Before when end this podcast episode, let’s go over some of the most common questions I’m asked.
How much does Disney World cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Disney World ticket starts at $118* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
ORDER NOW to secure your Orlando theme park ticket reservation in the parks! GET MY TICKETS.
What day of the week is best to go to Walt Disney World?
Tuesday is the best day of the week to have your solo Disney day. If Tuesday doesn’t work, Wednesday and Thursday are good as well.
What are the best Disney resorts for Solo Travelers?
- Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Windsor Hills Resort (perfect if you’re meeting family or friends later)
- Fort Wilderness Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Buena Vista Palace
What rides at Disney World have single rider line?
The Magic Kingdom currently does not have any single rider attractions. While planning out your day, you’ll want to have your FastPasses booked as mentioned earlier in this guide and arrive early to the park.
Disney World Single Rider Attractions
- Test Track – Epcot
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster – Hollywood Studios
- Expedition Everest – Animal Kingdom
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!