Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over how to choose the best time of year to visit Disney World.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
Today we’ll uncover ways for picking the right time to visit Disney World such as:
- Best months to visit Disney World
- Tips for picking the best days to go to Disney World
- Why it’s important to choose the best time to visit Disney
- An overview of the Walt Disney World crowd calendar
Tips Recap for Picking the Best Days to Visit Disney
- Avoid ALL holidays
- Avoid peak seasons (summer time, spring break, and Christmas break)
- Know when to visit Disney World
- Book FastPasses early
- Use mobile ordering for food
- RSVP to special events or restaurants early
What to Know Before You Go
Before when end this podcast episode, let’s go over some of the most common questions I’m asked.
How much does Disney World cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Disney World ticket starts at $118* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What day of the week is best to go to Walt Disney World?
Tuesday is the best day of the week to have your solo Disney day. If Tuesday doesn’t work, Wednesday and Thursday are good as well.
What are the best Disney resorts for Solo Travelers?
- Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Windsor Hills Resort (perfect if you’re meeting family or friends later)
- Fort Wilderness Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Buena Vista Palace
What rides at Disney World have single rider line?
The Magic Kingdom currently does not have any single rider attractions. While planning out your day, you’ll want to have your FastPasses booked as mentioned earlier in this guide and arrive early to the park.
Disney World Single Rider Attractions
- Test Track – Epcot
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster – Hollywood Studios
- Expedition Everest – Animal Kingdom
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!