Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over everything you need to know about the Disney Mobile Ordering food service!
Disney World has listened and has a solution for us hungry theme park visitors. The Mobile Food and Beverage Ordering service by Disney World lets you order your meal ahead of time from the convenience of your phone (think FastPass+, but with food).
Today we’ll uncover How to Make the Most of the Disney Mobile Order System:
- Why You Need to use this fun feature
- How to pay for you food with this service
- What restaurants use Disney World Mobile Ordering
- How to use the service
- Top tips to make the most of the Disney mobile food order feature
A Few Things You Should Know
How does Disney Mobile order work?
Disney Mobile Order system allows you to order your food ahead of time using the My Disney Experience app.
Can you mobile order at Disney Starbucks?
As of now, you are not able to pre-order from Starbucks. You can still use mobile ordering at select Quick-Service dining locations.
Can you use mobile ordering with the Disney Dining Plan?
You’ll be happy to know that you can use your Disney Dining Plan credits for mobile ordering.
What are the Disney Mobile Ordering restaurants?
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Satu’li Canteen
- D-Luxe Burger
- Electric Umbrella
- Liberty Inn
- Sunshine Seasons
- ABA Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Fairfax Fare
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe
- Aloha Isle
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbor House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- The Lunching Pad
- Tomorrowland Terrace
Disney Resort Hotels
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining – Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Mara – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Contempo Café – Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Centertown Market and Spyglass Grill – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!