Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over everything you need to know about the Disney Mobile Ordering food service!
Disney World has listened and has a solution for us hungry theme park visitors. The Mobile Food and Beverage Ordering service by Disney World lets you order your meal ahead of time from the convenience of your phone (think FastPass+, but with food).
Today we’ll uncover How to Make the Most of the Disney Mobile Order System:
- Why You Need to use this fun feature
- How to pay for you food with this service
- What restaurants use Disney World Mobile Ordering
- How to use the service
- Top tips to make the most of the Disney mobile food order feature
A Few Things You Should Know
How does Disney Mobile order work?
Disney Mobile Order system allows you to order your food ahead of time using the My Disney Experience app.
Can you mobile order at Disney Starbucks?
As of now, you are not able to pre-order from Starbucks. You can still use mobile ordering at select Quick-Service dining locations.
Can you use mobile ordering with the Disney Dining Plan?
You’ll be happy to know that you can use your Disney Dining Plan credits for mobile ordering.
What are the Disney Mobile Ordering restaurants?
- Aloha Isle, Adventureland
- Casey’s Corner, Main Street, U.S.A.
- Columbia Harbour House, Liberty Square
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Tomorrowland
- The Lunching Pad, Tomorrowland
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe, Frontierland
- Pinocchio Village Haus, Fantasyland
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue, World Showcase America Pavilion
- Sunshine Seasons, Future World
- ABC Commissary, Commissary Lane
- Backlot Express, Echo Lake
- Catalina Eddie’s, Sunset Boulevard
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Fairfax Fare, Sunset Boulevard
- Milk Stand, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- PizzeRizzo, Grand Avenue
- Ronto Roasters , Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Rosie’s All-American Café, Sunset Boulevard
- Woody’s Lunch Box, Toy Story Land
- Flame Tree Barbecue, Discovery Island
- Harambe Market, Africa
- Pizzafari, Discovery Island
- Restaurantosaurus, DinoLand U.S.A.
- Satu’li Canteen, Pandora – The World of Avatar
- The Artist’s Palette Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Cook’s Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Centertown Market Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Contempo Café Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- End Zone Food Court Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Gasparilla Island Grill Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Intermission Food Court Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Landscape of Flavors Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- The Mara Vegetarian Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Primo Piatto Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Riverside Mill Food Court Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Roaring Fork Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Spyglass Grill Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- World Premiere Food Court Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- D-Luxe Burger Disney Springs, Town Center
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!