Today I have another great episode just for you! I will continue to talk about my number one theme park in the world. I will teach you why Epcot is for Grown-Ups.
There aren’t many thrill rides here, but the rides at Epcot come with more of a purpose then what you will see in other Disney theme parks.
The classic dark rides, the theatrical entertainment, and the seasonal events are great for a more mature audience.
This isn’t to say that kids won’t enjoy Epcot.
But a lot more adults truly love and enjoy it and I’m TOTALLY not being biased…
…well maybe I am.
Today we’ll uncover why Epcot is for grown-ups. We’ll also go through the following common questions:
- How to do Epcot in a day?
- What are the best rides, attractions, shows, dining, and annual events at Epcot for Adults?
- What countries are in Epcot?
- Where are the best places to drink in Epcot?
- What are the must do drinks at Epcot?
In episode 17 (part one) we went over:
- The cost of Epcot
- Tips for Epcot
- Things to do at Epcot for adults
So if you haven’t heard that one, please go back and listen to it.
Resources mentioned in this week’s episode.
- Check out the full Epcot for Adults article
- Get your Theme Park Questions Answered here
- Grab your copy of the Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
- Read my Top Theme Park Tips
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!