Do you know how to meet people traveling to theme parks alone?
If not, then today I have a real treat for you— we are going over everything you need to know about socializing on your solo theme park trip!
Listen to Podcast Episode 24 Below on How to Socialize on Your Solo Travels
If being alone scares you, don’t worry.
Since I started traveling to theme parks solo, I’ve noticed that I’ve become more confident in introducing myself to new people. This gives me a chance to truly be myself, since I am in my “zone.”
It goes without saying that my solo trips to parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and more are refreshing.
However, there are moments when I want to reach out to others in the park, but the introvert inside of me has to push through my own self-limiting thoughts and strike up a conversation.
Today we’ll uncover:
- Ways to meet people traveling to theme parks alone
- Websites to use to meet other solo theme park travelers
- Ways to socialize even if you’re an introvert
- How to choose the park resort for your trip
- What attractions and events to do
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!