Do you know how to meet people traveling to theme parks alone?
If not, then today I have a real treat for you— we are going over everything you need to know about socializing on your solo theme park trip!
If being alone scares you, don’t worry.
Since I started traveling to theme parks solo, I’ve noticed that I’ve become more confident in introducing myself to new people. This gives me a chance to truly be myself, since I am in my “zone.”
It goes without saying that my solo trips to parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and more are refreshing.
However, there are moments when I want to reach out to others in the park, but the introvert inside of me has to push through my own self-limiting thoughts and strike up a conversation.
Today we’ll uncover:
- Ways to meet people traveling to theme parks alone
- Websites to use to meet other solo theme park travelers
- Ways to socialize even if you’re an introvert
- How to choose the park resort for your trip
- What attractions and events to do
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!