Today I have a real treat for you – we are going to go over everything you need to know about saving for a trip to Disney World.
Listen to Podcast Episode 5 Below on How to Save for Disney
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Today we’ll uncover the best way to save for Disney World with each step below:
- Decide which park or parks you want to visit.
- Determine the total cost of your trip.
- Start your 6-month savings plan.
- Book your vacation once you have saved approximately 50% of your goal.
- Track your spending while on vacation.
- Have fun!
It can be easy saving for a trip to Disney World if you start planning now. You can even have your Disney savings goal met in 6 months!
9 Quick Disney World Vacation Planning Tips to Get You Started
On this episode we’ll go through the ways to budget for your solo Disney trip. To get you started, I have listed 11 top Disney tips to think about for your vacation.
- View the Disney Crowd Calendar
- Arrive at the Disney Parks early
- Get a Disney MagicBand
- Save money at Disney by buying multi-day tickets
- Book your Disney World vacation with an authorized vacation planner
- Know where to find Disney Characters
- Have your FastPass selections made before your visit
- Understand the Disney Dining Plan
- Have a water park game plan
Don’t for to grab your FREE Disney Itinerary here
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!