Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over what it’s like to be a black person visiting the Disney Parks.
So, what is the Black Experience at Disney?
We will answer that on this week’s episode and let you know what to expect when traveling while black at Disney.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
We’ll also uncover:
- Common myths about the black experience at the Disney Parks
- The representation of Black People at Disney World
- Where to find other black Disney fans
- Doing Disney solo as a black person
She is a social media influencer who is on an endless pursuit of happiness and new hairstyles!
She’s a wife and a mom to 2 future Imagineers. June is also a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, and a Disblerd with a love of sprinkling a little pixie dust into everyday life.
She’s also one of my favorite Disney Influencers.
Let’s welcome to the ThemeParkHipster Show my friend, June.
Black-ish at Disney World
Take a look at one of the BEST television segments with the Black-ish family having a VIP day at Walt Disney World.
Everyone wants this type of Walt Disney World vacation!
How much would a Black-ish VIP day at Disney World cost?
This epic day at Walt Disney World starts at $425 per hour, depending on the season. Plus, a ticket is required for each park and not included in the price of this tour.
Disney World VIP Tours Include:
- Pre-arrival planning
- A flexible start time, picked by you
- Visits to multiple theme parks in one or more days, if desired
- The ability to enjoy some of your favorite attractions efficiently
- VIP viewing areas for parades, select stage shows and nighttime spectaculars
- Shared insight from your highly knowledgeable VIP Tour Guide throughout your tour
Thanks for Listening!
Let me know what your experience has been when traveling while black at Disney in the comment section below.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!