The new Ferrytale Wishes: A Fireworks Dessert Cruise is now available for booking. According to Disney Parks Blog, this cruise is described as the perfect way to take in a breathtaking view of the Magic Kingdom Park night time spectacular fireworks from an exclusive spot on Seven Seas Lagoon with dazzling desserts and drinks.
The Fireworks Dessert Cruise works by having guests meet and sail off from the Ticket & Transportation Ferryboat Dock one hour prior to Wishes Nighttime Spectacular on the double-stack ferryboat.
Sweet treats for this adventure are listed below:
- Key lime tart
- Pineapple upside down cake from Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Spiced flourless chocolate cake from Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Main Street Mickey Balloon Tarts
- Mini fireworks cupcakes with a pop
- Cinderella’s Sugar Slipper with Orange Financier
- Sugar free Florida mango panna cotta
- Fruit and cheese spread
- Specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in souvenir glow glasses
The cost of this event is $99 ($69 ages 3 to 9) including tax and gratuity. For reservations, visit DisneyWorld.com/DINE or call 407-WDW-DINE.
Be sure to contact Laura at Destinations in Florida for the best Walt Disney World vacation package!
Until next time, happy park hopping Hipsters!