Today I have another great episode just for you! I will continue to talk about the number one theme park in the world. I will teach you why Magic Kingdom is for Grown-Ups.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
The Magic Kingdom is thought to be the most magical place on earth, especially for kids. No need to worry. This place is just as magical for adults who love the charm Walt Disney World is known to have.
As a grown-up going to the Magic Kingdom, all you have to do is unleash your freedom and dive in.
Today we’ll uncover why the Magic Kingdom is for grown-ups. We’ll also go through the following common questions:
- What is the Magic Kingdom itinerary for adults?
- Are there Magic Kingdom Must Do’s for adults?
- What are the best attractions at the Magic Kingdom for adults?
- Where can you find alcoholic beverages in the Magic Kingdom?
Because there’s so much to discuss about the Magic Kingdom theme park, we’re going to divide it up into 2 episodes.
Resources mentioned in this week’s episode.
- Check out the full Magic Kingdom for Adults article
- Get your Theme Park Questions Answered here
- Grab your copy of the Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
- Read my Top Theme Park Tips
What to Know Before You Go
Before when end this podcast episode, let’s go over some of the most common questions I’m asked.
How much does the Magic Kingdom cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Magic Kingdom ticket starts at $118* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What day of the week is best to go to the Magic Kingdom?
Tuesday is the best day of the week to have your solo Disney day. If Tuesday doesn’t work, Wednesday and Thursday are good as well.
What are the best rides at Magic Kingdom for FastPass?
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
What are the best Disney resorts for Solo Travelers?
- Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Windsor Hills Resort (perfect if you’re meeting family or friends later)
- Fort Wilderness Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Buena Vista Palace
What rides at Disney World have single rider line?
The Magic Kingdom currently does not have any single rider attractions. While planning out your day, you’ll want to have your FastPasses booked as mentioned earlier in this guide and arrive early to the park.
Disney World Single Rider Attractions
- Test Track – Epcot
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster – Hollywood Studios
- Expedition Everest – Animal Kingdom
Can you ride the monorail at Disney World for free?
Yes you can ride Disney’s monorail for free.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!