Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over everything you need to know about doing Disney Hollywood Studios Solo!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Thank you!
There are so many tips online about doing Disney as a family, as a honeymoon, and even as a large reunion. There’s hardly anything out there for those wanting to do Walt Disney World alone.
Today we’ll uncover How to Make the Most of a Solo Hollywood Studios Trip:
- Ways to plan
- How to socialize
- Choosing the perfect hotel
- Solo Tips
- Unique ways to spice up your trip
What to Know Before You Go
What rides are at Hollywood Studios?
These are my must do rides, attractions, and dining experiences at Hollywood Studios!
- Beauty and the Beast, Sunset Boulevard
- Dining with an Imagineer, American Food, Hollywood Brown Derby
- Encounter Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay, Animation Courtyard
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!, Echo Lake
- March of the First Order, Star Wars,
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Sunset Boulevard
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular- Fireworks, Stage Show
- Star Wars Land…. Coming Soon!
- The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, American Food, Hollywood Boulevard
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Sunset Boulevard
- Toy Story Land
- Tune-In Lounge, Lounge, American Food, Echo Lake
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid, Animation Courtyard
- Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream, Animation Courtyard
What ride should I ride first at Hollywood Studios.
For now, you should knock out all the rides in Toy Story Land since it’s the most popular area at the moment.
Once Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens, then you’ll want to make that area a priority on your trip.
How much is a day pass at Hollywood Studios?
A one-day REGULAR season Hollywood Studios ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What do I do if I’m too scared to go to Hollywood Studios alone?
Don’t worry, you got this!
Plus, I’m here to help hold your hand throughout the planning process. I don’t want fear to be the reason why you don’t plan your epic solo Disney trip.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!