Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over whether or not the Disney Dining Plan is worth it and everything you need to know to make the most of it with Laura of Destinations in Florida.
Hey Hipsters! It’s time for the latest update on Disney’s summertime vacation deals for 2014.
- Florida Resident & Annual Passholder Rates: Florida Residents and Annual Passholders can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resort Hotels up to 35% off through September 24, 2014.
- Free Dining Package: Are you ready for free food? Book a Value Resort and get the Quick Service Dining for free. Book a Moderate or Deluxe Resort and get the Basic Dining for free from August-December 2014.
- RunDisney Group Rates: Are you a runner? Do you want to run a race with Mickey Mouse? Join our VIP runners at Destinations in Florida for some of the favorite races including Tower of Terror, Disney Marathon, and Disney Princess Run. These exclusive rates are only with our agency.
- Save up to 30% off Summer Rates: Do you want to bring the kids to Disney World for a summer weekend getaway? You still have time to save up to 30% off Disney Resort Hotels from June 15-August 28.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Disney Resort most nights through September 27, 2014. Thank you for serving our country.