Test Track at Epcot introduces a new quick service kiosk called Taste Track. The new food and beverage location at Epcot is serving up a creative twist on one of America’s favorite sandwiches, the grilled cheese.
According to Disney Parks Blog, Test Track’s Taste Track offers the Gruyere and Applewood smoked bacon with an option to spice it up to the Fontina and tomato basil version. If you’d like to try a sweet rendition on the classic sandwich (which is pretty cool), then you should try the Canadian cheddar and apples grilled cheese sandwich on cinnamon raisin bread.
Each grill cheese sandwich comes with your choice of tomato bisque soup or a side salad. Other menu items include roasted chicken salad and a kid’s grilled cheese sandwich.
Check out the Taste Track Menu below:
Soups and Salads
- Roasted Chicken Salad – chopped romaine with golden raisins, candied pecans, Granny Smith apples, cheddar cheese, roasted chicken breast, and white balsamic dijon vinaigrette $9.49
- Tomato Bisque $3.29
- Gruyere & Applewood Smoked Bacon – with caramelized onions on sour dough bread $8.99
- Fontina & Tomato Basil – with balsamic glaze on sour dough bread $8.49
- Canadian Cheddar & Apples – with apple butter on cinnamon raisin bread $9.49
- Kid’s Grilled Cheese – American cheese on goldfish honey wheat bread, served with grapes & carrots $5.99
- Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite $3.25
- Light Lemonade $2.75
- Bottled Water $2.50
- Magic Hat Brewing Company Magic Hat #9 $9.50
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager $7.00
- Cigar City Cracker Ale $7.50
- Maduro Brown Ale $8.00
This seasonal kiosk will replace the Cool Wash Pizza Kiosk located next to Test Track.
Check out this amazingly, thorough Test Taste kiosk review from The Disney Food Blog.
Until next time, happy park hopping Hipsters!