You can save money by budgeting for your Walt Disney World vacation in so many ways. Don’t stress yourself about breaking the bank for a chance at experiencing the famous mouse. I’ve put together a few tips in helping you do Disney the cheap way!
This step-by-step guide will show 6 steps to saving and budgeting for your solo Walt Disney World trip.
- Decide which park or parks you want to visit.
- Determine the total cost of your trip.
- Start your 6-month savings plan.
- Book your vacation once you have saved approximately 50% of your goal.
- Track your spending while on vacation.
- Have fun!