Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows are now open! The newest addition will be located on Seven Seas Lagoon and will feature over-the-water Bora Bora Bungalows and Deluxe Studios with a tropical feel.
Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Soft Opening at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto is currently in its soft opening and is located off the main lobby of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort; the adjacent Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace offers views of the marina and Seven Seas Lagoon.
Official opening is set for late April, when the popular Tiki souvenir glassware arrives.
Full menu now available and will include:
Only at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto:
- Polynesian Pearl
- Castaway Crush
- Tahitian Torch
- Dark & Tropical Stormy
Favorites imported from Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar:
- Krakatoa Punch
- Shrunken Zombie Head
And there are Sam’s No-Booze Brews:
- Schweitzer Fall
- Skipper Sipper
- Polynesian Punch
- Chicken lettuce cups with hoisin ginger sauce and the Hawaiian poke with Sriracha aioli and wonton chips
- Kalua pork tacos with shredded cabbage and pickled vegetables
- Pan-fried dumplings with soy-sesame dipping sauce
- Roasted chicken and pork pâté bánh mì sliders with pickled vegetables
- Salmon oshizushi (press sushi)
- Corn-battered Portuguese sausages with curry ketchup
- Headhunter Sushi Roll
Don’t forget to contact Laura at Destinations in Florida for the lowest Walt Disney World Vacation Packages!
Until next time, happy park hopping Hipsters!
This is a sponsored post from Destinations in Florida. The links listed on this page are associated with ThemeParkHipster and are referred to as affiliate links. Click here for the complete Disclosure Statement.